Chapter Twenty Four

Alex's POV

I was still only 7 centimeters dilated. I have to get to at least ten, so I can push. This is torture. Carter is standing right beside me, holding my hand as I scream out in pain. Ugh. I hate this. I want Katelyn out of me already!

"Hey guys!" Karly, Carter's mom said as she stepped into the room. I just met her an hour ago. She seems nice, but his dad is a whole nother' story.

"Hi." I stated. I felt another contraction coming on.

"Hey mom I-" Carter tried to say until I cut him off with a scream.

"Ahhh! KILL ME NOW!" I was in so much pain. It was almost unbearable. The nurse walked in and took a seat in front of me so she could check my dilation.

"Baby. Just breath okay? Your gonna be alright." Carter whispered soothing words in my ear.

"Wow. You are 9.5 cm dilated. Just another half. I'll call in the doctor..." The nurse said, going out of the room.

"Thank Jesus! I--- AHHH." I screamed with another contraction. "Need...to...push..." I breathed out.

"Shit! Babe. It's alright. I'm gonna stay here baby." Carter told me, drawing circles on the back of my hand. He was helping, until his dad came in to ruin it all.

"You look sick. Bitch." He muttered to himself. Carter's dad was one of the nurses. I don't trust him, but Carter wouldn't let our baby out of his sight.

°°°

2 days later

"Ergh. Mother-" Carter started. I cut him off.

"Just go babe. I'll come in too." I told him, getting up. I headed to Katelyn's room and got her out of bed. It was five in the morning, and still dark out. She wakes up about twice a night, so I guess it's not that bad.

Need out... My wolf pleaded weakly. I haven't been on a run for about three months. She is getting weaker by the minute. I plan to go out in the woods today, but only if I can get someone to watch Kate. I love her, but she is already driving me up a wall.

I know. Today or tomorrow Stace... I told her, soothingly.

"Come here baby." I cooed to Kate as she kicked me, not wanting her diaper changed. Carter came over to me and held up her legs. I was happy she wasn't kicking me anymore.

"Thanks babe." I said.

"Of course. Anything for my baby..." He told me. I turned around and kissed him. He kissed me, biting my bottom lip. He slapped my ass and I gasped. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in. I started to grind against him, making him moan.

We were getting into it until Kate cried out. I pulled away, chuckling. He frowned and grabbed my hips.

"NOPE. Baby is near." I scolded him.

"Tease." He murmured, walking out of the room.

I got Kate changed and held her on my hip, keeping her head up from bobbing. She squirmed, so I lifted her in front of me and laid her on my chest. I sat down on the large sofa before dropping her. She whined for a bit, but eventually fell asleep.

"Hey slut. Finally got what you wanted?" I turned around and found Linne, the biggest fake of the whole pack, staring at me and Kate. I glared back.

"And that would be?" I asked, strength in my voice.

"You just wanted a baby so Carter would have an excuse to love you. You are a cold hearted, ugly, slutty whorebag. Deal with it. He wants me...and Julia!" She yells  the last part, causing me to jump. I quickly snatched up Kate and started up the stairs.

"Listen, I don't know what your smoking, but leave me and my family put of it." I stated before going to my room. I played Kate the bed and put a pillow down, to protect her from falling off.

"Fancy seeing you here, my darling." A raspy voice sounded behind me. I knew that voice, but who...

"Dad." I said, not turning around.

"Oh. My lovely daughter. I finally got you back." He smirked. I turned and glared him.

"How?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"You should not have posting your engagement in the wolfsread news." He said.

"What do you want?" I asked, a voice barely above a whisper.

"You. And your coming with me no matter what." He grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me out the door.

What the hell?

Ahhh! I'm scared! Lol.

Thanks for 576 reads. Plz get meh to 600?! Lol.

Thanks and love you all so much!

°° Gracelyn°°