Chapter Sixteen

Alex^^^^^^

Sorry bout mistakes.

Alex's POV

It's been three weeks since I got kidnapped and Carter hasn't left my side. He takes me with him everywhere and comes with me everywhere. I have my two month doctors appointment today. I am huge! I only have about two more months to go so I've been having mood swings and morning sickness.

"Baby. Are you ready?" Carter yells at me from downstairs. I am dressed in maternity jeans and a baggy shirt. I put on some mascara and pop on my converse.

"Yep." I yell back, making my way down the stairs. Today we find out the sex of our baby. I am really excited, as is Carter. We will have a party to reveal the gender this Friday. Today is Monday, so I've got some time.

"Hey honey. Come on." Carter says, leading me outside to his Ferrari. I smile. I love this car.

I sudden my smell a whiff of seafood and instantly regret sniffing. I run to the grass and start puking. Carter runs over to me and holds my hair back. I start to cry. I watch as puke and tears mix into the ground below me.

Carter hands me a rag and I clean up. When I feel better, we jump into the car.

"Who the hell brought in seafood?!" I asked him angrily.

"I think Kane did. He was craving it..." Oh my. Kane is going to get it.

We arrive at the doctors and I see Carter's ex with a baby. She glances at us and then gets a panicky look on her face. What's that for?

"Um. Carter... I need to talk to you about something." She says.

"Nancy. Whatever you need to say, you can say here." He told her.

"Ok, well-" she starts but gets cut off by Carter.

"And if your going to try and play the this-is-your-baby-so-come-back-to-me card, it's not going to work. We never did anything so that is not my kid. You've tried that already remember?" He replied. I sit there, completely shocked.

"Well than." She flips her hair. "I best be going." She says before returning the baby to its mother. That was totally pathetic!

"Whoa." I say as she walks off.

"Baby. I love you. Even if it was my child, I would never go back to her. I promise." Carter calms me down.

"Alright, but-" I get cut off by the nurse calling our names.

I sigh and stand up. She takes us into a room and tells me to lay on the table. I nod and say thanks before laying down. Then the doctor walks in.

"Hello. Alpha. Luna." Ginger says respectfully.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi Ginger." Carter replies back to her. She puts the cold gel stuff on my stomach and rubs the camera thing around. I shiver. Carter laughs and I shoot him a glare. He immediately shuts up. I laugh at him.

"The baby is healthy. Still only one. And are you finding out the sex of your little one today?" Ginger asks.

"Yes." We both say in unison. She laughs and nods her head. I am so nervous. I would really love to have a girl, but whatever. A healthy baby is all I'm asking for.

"Alright. Your baby is a..." I hold my breath and glance at Carter. I can see him getting nervous as well. "Precious baby girl!" She calls out. I let go of my breath as Carter walks up to me and kisses my forehead.

"Its a girl baby." He tells me.

"I heard..." I reply back. I am so happy.

"She will be the spitting image as you. And she will be as beautiful and kind, and perfect as you babe." He says as I feel my cheeks redden.

"Ok. Well." Ginger says while wiping off the gel and cleaning me up. I sit up slowly with the help of Carter. "You're free to go. Congrats!" She yells. I smile.

"Oh and ginger," Carter starts. "Please keep this a secret until the party." He confirms.

"Of course." She says. After ginger walked out, we headed back to the car.

"She is going to be a spoiled little girl." I say, getting into the car.

"Yep. And when any boy lays a hand on her, I will tear his throat out..." Carter rambles on about how she will not go on dates with anyone and if her mate hurts her, then he will kill him painfully. Ah, the life.

I laugh as we walk out of the car and into the house. This is what I wanted. A good life.

The next chapter will be better. I promise.

Please get meh to my goal of 470! Thanks!

Love u all!

°°Gracelyn°°