Chapter Fourteen

Carter ^^^^^

Please ignored mistakes.  :O

I forgot to turn bold off:( sorry! You just can have a chapter in bolts I guess! ;)

"NO! ALEX!" Cass let out a horrible scream. She wouldn't just let me go. I don't blame her though. I am her only family. But I do believe that Carter and the pack will save me. I cannot loose hope. I cannot loose faith.

"I love you two." I say to Courtney and Cassidy before getting dragged away by some of the vamps who work for Freddie. It was painful. They were not going easy on me. But...I was used to it by now.

"You are total bastards!" I screamed at them. Freddie turned around and slapped me. I screamed out in pain. The people who looked at us got a glare and fangs from Freddie.

Baby, are you alright? I'm going to get you. I promise. I heard Carter's voice in my head.

Yah I'm alright, it's not like I'm being taken and turtored or anything. Pftt. I replied back, getting annoyed.

Now is not the fucking time to play around Alex! He yelled  throughout our minds.

Whatever. I don't know where they are taking me and honestly, I'm  really scared Carter. Please help me. I pleaded. And I was speaking-or thinking-the truth. I was really scared what they would do to me and my baby.

I am already about a month pregnant. Werewolf pregnancies only last about four to five months. So, I will start showing soon. What am I going to do?!

"Alright. We're home my sweet little sugar pop." Really? He was making me want to barf. And I will most likely from the pregnancy. Ugh! It bugged me that I had no clue where we were at. It was a small out house with a door that must lead downstairs. Well, I found out that it did. The vamps carrying me led me down and shoved me into a cell.

"Assholes." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that sweetie?" Freddie asked me. I just rolled my eyes and sat on the floor. Might as well catch up on some sleep.

Carter's POV

I just got a mind link from Courtney telling me that Alex has been captured by Freddie in order to save Cassidy's life. I growled. I was pissed. That little thing should be dead! Then I remembered, vamps only die by getting the heart teared out. Damn it! I should have thought about that!

I ran out of the house. Towards the mall.

Everyone, your Luna has been captured...by the one and only, Freddie. We will rip anyone who stands in our way to shreds. This is now war. I sent a mind link to everyone in the pack. Men and teens that have shifted, meet me at the city mall. Woman and children, go on with your normal things, just be prepared to run into the cellar. I told them. I immediately had about 150 or so men with me. We shifted and started running.

I was going to find my mate.

Alex's POV

I woke up to someone kissing me. It was Freddie. Eww! I am going to barf. And that's exactly what I did. I what getting morning sickness, or day sickness, from the pregnancy. I pushed him off me and puked all over the floor. This was a lot easier when I had Carter by me side, holding up my hair. I was missing Carter and I don't even think it's been a full day.

Urg! I kept puking and muttering swear words under my breath. This was horrible. Not to mention Freddie. He was getting so act up. Muttering things like "I can't kiss a girl with puke breath." Or "What the hell is going on here?"

I hope he didn't suspect anything. That would just make the situation ten times worse...

"Baby... go get yourself cleaned up and then we can have some fun." Freddie told me. He unlocked my chains and took me into the bathroom. We I hopped in the shower, I heard the door open and close. I started to feel panicky.

"Whose in here?!" I asked.

"Relax. It's just me baby." Yuck. Freddie called me baby and I only want Carter calling me that.

"Get away." I yelled at him. He chuckled to himself.

"Nope. Imma gonna come in and join you. I gasped at him. No friggin way was he doing that.

"NO!" I screamed.

He pulled open the curtain and jumped in naked. I closed my eyes and was about to jump out when Freddie grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. I groaned and pushed him away. He screeched and extracted his fangs.

"Come here." He said while pulling me closer.

"Get off of me." I said.

"Nah." He responded and started kissing my neck and jawline. I moaned an angry moan. Carter should be the only one doing this to me! I tried to push him off me but he only pulled me closer. I punched his chest hard and he doubled over. I took that chance to run and grab some clothes.

Right when I was about to go out the door, Freddie grabbed hold of my wrist and smirked.

"Not without me baby..." He said and started dragging me up the stairs into the out house and then outside.

He took me under a tree and started kissing me aggressively. I tried my hardest to pull back, but didn't succeed.

Carter. Help me. He is going to rape me. I just know it. Please help me.  I love you. I sent Carter a mind link.

Baby, that is not going to happen. He replied back. I was confused. How could he stop it?

Why  wouldn't it?! I asked him. I could almost feel him smirking.

Look up. He said.

I glanced up and saw Carter up in the tree above us. I smiled. Freddie grabbed my butt and I winced. Carter saw. And let me tell you.

He was pissed.

Thanks so much for reading this guy's! I love you all!,,

Peace.

°°°Gracelyn°°°