Chapter Twenty Five

Little baby Kate^^^

Plz excuse mistakes. :)

Carter's POV

"NO! Carter! HELP!" I heard Alex scream from our bedroom. I was in the living room with Kane, Hunter, and a new pack member, Caleb. A couple others were also close by. What is going on? I hope my baby is okay. Well, both.

"Upstairs. Now." I commanded to anyone that was in hearing range. They all nodded and ran along with me upstairs. I found Katelyn asleep, but stirring and whining on the bed. Then I saw my mate. She was tangled in a fight with an older man, maybe 500 or 600. I then realized, that Alex was getting beat. She was weak already and trying hard to hold herself up.

She dropped and the old man yanked her up by the hair and slapped her. He said something about daughter and how she shouldn't have ran away. I am very confused. I leapt on the man along with Kane. We got some good punches in before some wolves strutted in. I stood up and motioned then off.

"Take him to the cells." I told Hunter. He did, and Kane took Kate out of the room.

"C-c-car-"

"Shhh. I'm here. It's okay." I picked up Alex and took her to the bathroom. I cleans out her cuts and put cream on the slap marks. Now, I wanted answers.

"Mind telling me who the was?" I asked her, but gently.

"M-my dad." She stuttered. I looked at her confused. I thought her dad and family were dead. Except Cass of course.

"That is my biological father. My family and dad that died, weren't my real family. The were just other rogues who took me in. We bonded and learned to love and live with each other. I ran away when I was 13. I was a punching bag to the whole pack.

"My dad was up next for the alpha line. He had so much control over me, I couldn't take it. So I ran. I found my new family and stayed like that. And I am now 18, and here. With the love of my life." She finished.

I kissed her passionately before bringing her to the bed. "I love you too baby." I told her.

We laid like that until Kane said he and Courtney were leaving and couldn't babysit anymore. We walked downstairs, but before Alex could reach the bottom, I pulled her up.

"I want you to know, that I will never let him lay a hand on you. Ever. I love you baby." I said l, pulling her to me. She hugged me and then pulled away.

"Let's go get our baby." She said. I smiled, and walked down the steps.

Alex's POV

I was so glad that Carter saved me. I couldn't handle going away with that bastard again. I would kill myself first. He was a horrible father. He never cared, he is the on who killed my brother. I have always hated Richard Monroe, and always will. I love my new family and I love my new life.

Katelyn is my world.

She will always be my number one.

I am happy with just that.

I am Carter's.

He is mine.

We are each others.

He is really mine.

I am really his.

***The End.***

So did yah like it?! I will write an epilogue.

Please get me to 600 reads first though! Plz!! :)

I love you all so much!

Til next time!

°°Gracelyn°°