Chapter Seventeen

Alex's POV

Friday got here fast. I was so nervous for the party. Carter was just nice an  calm, chillin' with the guys while me and the girls were frantically running around always doing something.

I was filling up a balloon with pink confetti. When Carter and I pop it, the guests will know what we are having. It is a black balloon, so they can not see threw it. I just got finished filling it a I was  having a hard time tying it. I never had good luck with balloons...Ugh!

"Need help?" A husky voice asked from behind me. I knew without turning around that it was Carter. I smiled.

"Yah. That'd be nice." I said walking closer to him. He smirked and came over to me.

"Baby. It  bot that hard." He commented. I gave him a glare before handing the balloon to him. He tied it in a millisecond. I gaped.in amazement.

"Easy for you to say." I said, with a hint of jealousy in my voice.

Carter closed the space between us a kissed me passionately. I kissed him back just as hard and smiled into the kiss. I could so get used to this.

"Break it up love birds!" I heard Court yell behind us. I pulled back while Carter chuckled. I laughed at Court who was standing there with a disgusted look on her face.

"Come on baby." Carter whispered. We walked inside and went to the dining room were most of the people were. Well, werewolves.

"Alright! When Carter and I pop this balloon, you all will find out the gender of our baby!" I hollered, my Luna voice already coming out. I guess I am Luna since we completed the mating process, but that's besides the point.

"Ready!" Carter yelled over there hollers and whistles. "Three, two, one!"

We each had a pin and we both popped it at the same time. The pink confetti came falling out and everyone cheered. Me and Carter laughed.

"A girl!" I heard someone yell.

"Aww"

"Imma have a granddaughter!" Carter mom yelled. I smiled at her.

"Come one babe. Let's party." Carter told me. I nodded and laughed. He pulled me off the stage and onto the dance floor. I danced with him and laughed. We had a good time.

People were leaving and congratulating us. Once most of the people who don't live in the pack house left, we went to bed.

"That was fun." Carter said, walking over to me.

"Mhm." I replied. Heading to the bathroom. Carter grabbed my hand before I could jump in and lock the door.

"No Carter." I stated firmly.

"Come on baby." He pleaded. "I need you."

"Nope. I am tired. So don't blame me." I told him and ran into the bathroom without another word.

Once I got in bed, Carter wasn't there. I shrugged it off, he was most liking eating or talking to the guys. Oh well. Goodnight world!

Carter's POV

I needed Alex. I had needs. But the thing is, the only reason I wanted to be intimate with Alex is because at our party, the newest pack member, Julie caught my eye.

She was gorgeous. Perfect eyes, legs, lips. I shouldn't be thinking about this. I know it's wrong. I am not her mate...but she is one hell of a something.

When Alex turned me down, I was frustrated and sad. I needed someone an  that someone was going to be Julie. I went to her room and saw her on the bed, reading. She glanced up at me and smiled. I smirked. She ran up to me and kissed me hard. It was no where close to being as good as Alex's kisses, but it was satisfying.

I closed the door and we laid on her bed. I undressed her as she to off my shirt and pants. We had fun all night, although it would have been way better with Alex...

Uh oh! Kay so I'll update within the next two days!

My goal is 500 reads! Please get meh there! I love u all!!!

:*

°°Gracelyn°°