Chapter Thirteen

The reds will soon be explained.^^^^^^

Sorry about mistakes!

Alex's POV

I breathed heavily as we walked into our bedroom. I instantly laid down on the bed and held out my arms for Carter. I was granted and he came over to hug me. He pulled me close and held me tight. God, I love him.

"I missed you baby." He murmured into my hair, inhaling my scent.

"I missed you more." I whispered. He chuckled and then I did as well. I was about to kiss him when a wave of nausea came over me. I got up fast and just made it to the bathroom before I was puking my guts out into the toilet. I heard Carter's footsteps come in and I groaned as I puked again.

"Babe. Are you okay?" He asked me scared. I nodded.

"Yah I just kinda feel like tot-" I got cut off by vomit in my throat. I leaned back over the toilet and let it out.

"Your gonna be alright baby." Carter cooed as he kneeled down next to me, pulling my hair up out of the way. I cried as more stuff came out of my mouth.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know wha-" And then I puked even more.

"Its fine Alex." Carter told me. I nodded as more came out. Then when I thought it was over, I turned on the shower.

"Out!" I told him. He frowned.

"Why can't I come in?!" He pleaded. He was so tempting.

"Damn it Carter!" I yelled at him as I stripped down. He smirked as he started stripped as well. I gave him a sexy smile before jumping into the shower quickly.

He kissed me as he grabbed parts of me. It was a heated make out session and then washing each other...

We didn't get out of the shower until 3 hours later.

°°°

"Alex! Hurry!" My sister, Cass whined. She was really hormonal lately, so I believe she is on her period. She  started about a year ago. Lucky her. I started when I was nine years old, in the third grade. We were going shopping with Court.

"Yah yah. I have to look good!" I yelled back downstairs. I was in a blue, strapless sundress. I applied light makeup and headed downstairs. I was so happy to finally go shopping! I needed some tampons as well, Cass needed pads and we all needed clothes!

"Okay. You gals ready?!" I asked them. The both nodded eagerly. I laughed and went put to the garage. We were taking Carter's farari. I hope he won't be mad... Oh well. I hopped in the driver's seat, with Court and Cass in the back.

"GIRLS DAY OUT BITCHES!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and we all laughed and cheered.

I start to drive out of the house lot and off to the mall. When we arrived, I parked in a front row parking spot. We all jumped out of the car and I locked it.

"Kay girls. Letgo." Court says. Cass and I nodded as we walked to the entrance. We walked  in an  the food court smell filled my nostrils. Yum! I walked towards Yum yum girls shop. They had sexy outfits and just plain regular ones as well. Then in the back, there were girl products. We headed back there first, grabbed what we needed and went to the front to look at some outfits.

Cass got a short purple dress-a bit to short for my liking- and I got a dark blue dress that went about an inch over my butt. It was also cut out in the back. Carter will like this. Court bought a black lace mid-thigh dress. It was perfect for her. We payed and left. The next store was J&M's. They had really cute clothes!

I bought three pairs of jeans, six pairs on short shorts that didn't even cover all of my but...What? I like to be comfy. It's hot and humid. Then, I bought about twelve regular shirts and four formal blouses. A pair of yoga pants, two sport bras and twelve different bras. Plus, twelve more pairs of panties.

When we got done in that store, we went to the jewelry store. It's called Mæ-mæ's Jewels. I bought a few bracelets and about five necklaces. I love them! I bought different pairs of earrings. Then, I was crazy...

I decided to get another ear piercing, above my three that I had already. I also got a tattoo that read Carter on my right hip. I allowed Cass to get a second ear piercing. Court got her belly button pierced, I already had mine done. It was awesome.

We all got the same tattoo after that. We got a star on our lower back. I was so happy right then! It was a great day. We were about to walk out to the car when I heard an ear piercing scream.

Cass.

Freddie had hold of her and was holding a knife to her throat.

"Your are going to come with me Alex. I will let your sister go and all will be well." He told me with his fangs hanging out.

"I thought you were dead!" I snarled at him.

"Oh. My little puppy. I cannot die that easy. Carter should have  known that, but he was just to distracted with you wasn't he. It's obvious you are his weakness, so I must kill you in order to give him pain." Freddie explained to me, smirking. I let out a low growl and gave him a glare.

"Let her go and I will come with you." I told him in a snarly voice.

You guys got meh to my goal! Thanks sooooo much! My new goal is 420 in three days! Please get me there!

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I had to! Love u all!

°°Gracelyn°°