Chapter Eighteen

Courtney^^^^ :):):):P

Plz excuse mistakes bruhs!!

Alex's POV

Carter wasn't in our bed when I woke up. I was sad. I missed him and was going to give him what he wanted last night. I wonder if he left. What if he was mad at me for not doing the dirty with him? I mean, I'm friggin pregnant and I was tired. This was overwhelming. I need to find Carter.

He, being my mate is the only one who can calm me down. I got up out of bed and pulled on some sweatpants and a t shirt. I roamed around the halls for a until I hear talking from the new pack member, Julie's room.

"Last night was a mistake." I heard a sexy manly voice say. Wait! That was Carter's voice! What the hell is going on?!

"But babyyyyyyy. I want you back inside me. Again..." The girl, I'm assuming Julie said.

Inside her?! AGAIN!

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I yelled as I burst through the door. What I saw brought tears to my eyes. Carter and Julie were both naked on her bed. Julie was on top of Carter drawing circles on his chest.

"Shit! Alex it wasn't any-" He didn't get to finish because I ran out of the room, tears spilling from my eyes. I ran to Courtney's room and locked the door behind me. I sobbed and sobbed.

Court must have eventually heard me because she came over to me and hugged me. I ran out of tears and started to slightly whimper.

"What the hell happened?" Court asked me.

"Carter. I need a run." I said. My wolf hasn't been let out in a while, so now would be the perfect time. I needed to cool down. I need to think of my future.

"Alright... We will go. But when we are done, you have to tell me everything." Courtney told me. I nodded and went out the door and ran through the living room.

I shifted and ran. I ran like me life depended on it. I ran like I would never run again. I was pushing my limits, but I didn't care. I wanted to relax. That is what I did.

When I got done running, I shifted and sat on the edge of a pond. I was running pretty fast, so I'm guessing that Courtney is a bit behind. I wanted to leave this world. Would it be so bad? Yes! It would. I wouldn't only be killing myself, but my unnamed baby girl. I can't believe what just happened. Something I never thought Carter was capable of doing.

Carter Mathews cheated on me, Alex Monroe.

Court showed up and shifted. She took the spot next to me and hugged her knees.

"So..." She started.

"So..." I replied.

"Come on Alex. I know he did something. You can tell me." She stated. I sighed at her.

"He cheated on me." I said. Tears were threatening to pour out.

"He what?! Tell me everything honey!" She yelled. I nodded sadly an  told her everything. From him not coming in bed with me last night to me finding them in the bedroom and ending up in her room. She listened carefully. When I was finished, she hugged me and I burst into tears.

We stayed at the spot for about an hour before heading back. I decided that I'm going to leave with Courtney's support. I will raise my baby on my own. I don't want that man whore around my baby. I hope Carter lets me leave without a distraction because I don't know if I can stand seeing him without breaking down.

Carter's POV

I was sitting in our room crying my eyes out. I didn't even care if anyone saw me. I just lost the love of my life. My mate, my world. I loved her and I just... let her go. I know I messed up. Big time. I just wish I could get her to understand me and forgive. Maybe I can try...

I heard the door of the bedroom open and close. Alex walked in and glanced at me. I started to get up, but she push me back down and shook her head. She began to go threw her things and put them into suitcases. She was going to leave me.

"Baby. Come on let me explain it was ju-" I tried.

"No." She said with no emotion. I got up and went to hug her but she just pushed me away harder and yelled. "NO!" I stepped back.

"Come on. Babe, I lo-"

"If you really loved me you wouldn't have done that. I thought we were okay. I thought that we were going to raise our baby girl. I thought you actually cared..." She said as tears flowed down her face freely.

"Baby. I do I didn't mean to-"

"I'm bot your baby!" She yelled. "I am leaving you! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT come and follow me!" She was getting angry.

"I lo-"

"Courtney!" Alex yelled. I was confused at first, but then Courtney came in and pulled me out of the room. I didn't stop her. I deserved this.

I was so fucking stupid!

Curse the God damn hormones!

Awwwww imma so friggin sad!

Please get me to 500 reads!!  PLEASE!!

I love u all! Bye:)

°°Gracelyn°°