Chapter Nine

Her outfit^^^^^ She explains it in a little bit...

Plz ignore the mistakes. **Sorry**

Alex's POV

I was in the shower singing 'Bang dem sticks' by Megan trainer when I heard the bedroom door open and close.

"Your a good singer babe." I smiled. He called me babe. And he complemented me.

"Yah yah whatever. I am getting out so leave." I told him. I heard a growl from him and then the door close. I hopped out and ran into Court's room. I really need to go shopping.

"Hey girlie! So watcha gonna wear?" She asked me.

"Um... I'm thinking something that will make Carter jealous but not so that it will make me look like a slut." I told her my idea. She nodded in agreement.

"Sounds good. Let's go into my closet." We went into her HUGE walk in closet. And I mean friggin bedroom size huge! I found a black baggy long sleeve shirt that showed off my stomach a bit, and threw some skinny jeans on. When I went into the shoe section, I was in heaven. I picked out black ankle boots and then I was all set.

"Here. We need accessories." She said throwing me a bag and putting a gold necklace on herself.

She had on a pink tank top with tight yoga pants. She also grabbed a leather jacket to go over top her tank. Then I threw her so pink flats.

"These will match perfectly." I told her. She nodded and we walked out the door.

Cass saw us first and she ran over to me, pulling something out of her bag.

"This will look great!" She said as she handed me a black beanie. She was right! It looked awesome.

"Thanks so much Cass!" I gave her a hug. "Now, you're gonna miss the middle school bus if you don't hurry!" She just realized what I said and then ran out the door towards the bus stop.

I laughed with Courtney until I felt hands around my waist and by the feeling I got, I knew it wasn't Carter. Courtney had someone grab her and put I hand over her mouth. I was about to scream when the guy that had me put his hand over my mouth. I bit it and screamed.

"Carter! Help! Me and Courtney are getting kid-" I got cut off when a shooting pain went through my body. I had an indent with blood in my stomach. A knife. I thought to myself. I felt myself breathing heavier and was pretty sure I was having a panic attack.

Courtney must have gotten out of the man's grasp because she was running to me yelling, "Carter! Hunter! Kane! Anyone help!" She reached me and the two men got away. I didn't get to see the one who had me, but I am sure it was Freddie.

"Alex! Alex stay with me!" Courtney said, trying to soothe me. Then she shouted something I couldn't hear because everything went black.

Carter's POV

I just got notified from Kane that Freddie and another vampire escaped from the prison.

When Hunter, Kane and I went down into the cells, we found two guards dead. Damn it. I thought to myself.

We headed back up stairs and right when I walked in I heard a scream. Alex's scream. All I needed to hear was her yell my name and ask for help. I was on my way. When I reached her, I saw Courtney laying with her on the floor. Trying to get her to wake up.

"What happened?!" I asked her. Hunter went right to Courtney, but I stayed beside Alex.

"Vampires." She replied.

"Kane, tell the patrols and warriors to go on a search party for Freddie and his little friend." I told Kane as I called  the pack doctor.

"Yes alpha." Kane replied.

The doctor came and said that Alex would wake up soon.

"The mix of shock and fear made her have a panic attack, and with this stomach loosing blood, it caused her to pass out." The doctor confirmed. I nodded and looked at where the bandages were. The knife got her bad. Freddie as going to pay.

Alex's POV

I heard murmuring in the room I was in. I sniffed it was our room. I listened closely to the voices. Carter, Courtney, Kane, and Hunter. They were talking about Freddie and his friend. I finally found the strength to open my eyes.

When they fluttered open, Carter came running over. I smiled at him, but the smile was soon replaced with a wave of nausea. I got off the bed and ran to the bathroom, only to find myself huddled over the toilet, puking.

Carter was rubbing my back and whispering comforting words in my ear. When I was finished, Courtney came barging in with about three boxes in her hand.

"Alright boys! Out! We need girl time! Goodbye!" They all said yes. Carter gave me a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye.

Then Courtney showed me what the boxes were.

Dun dun dun! Okay so you all prob know what it is! Don't worry!  This is going to be a really long chapter cuz you guys got me to 252 reads! Okay, imma write now! Love yah!

"Woah! I do not need those!" I told her looking down at three pregnancy tests.

"Have you had your period yet this month?" I shook my head no and sighed.

"Fine I will take them, how do I take three?!" I asked her.

"Just pee on them one at a time. Set each one on the counter. I had these left over from my scare about a month ago." Omg. I am really going to see if I'm pregnant.

"Oh! Okay. I'm like really getting nervous now!" And it was true.

I got done peeing on the three sticks and told Court to turn around and tell me what to do.

"Alright. It says here on the box to wait 2-3 minutes. So I guess we just wait." She said. I nodded and looked at my side.

I had a few bruises and my stomach was bandaged pretty bad from the cut.

"Has it been three minutes yet?!" I asked anxiously.

"Yes." Courtney said and we both looked at the tests.

Omg! I am so excited! I will update tonight or tomorrow so be ready!

Thanks! Love yah all!

°°°Gracelyn°°°