Chapter Twenty One

Courtney^°^°^^^^^

Alex's POV

"Baby. I love you so much and I want to have the rest of my life with you. You are my world, mate or not. We are gonna have this baby and raise a good little girl. We are gonna live together to  the rest of out lives and grow old together telling stories to our grandchildren. Baby, Alex, I want all of this to happen with only you. So, with that said..." I had tears in my eyes as I stared down at Carter on one knee in the parking lot.

I am sitting in the passengers side of the car. I can't believe he is proposing. I love him so much and I can't even think that this is real, this is happening.

"Will you mar-"

"YES! Of course! I squealed hugged him, jumping out of the truck.

"You didn't even let me finish!" He scolded me. I chuckled to myself.

"What ever. I love you and I said yes didn't I?" I asked him.

He nodded, slipping the ring on my finger. It was so beautiful. It was a big diamond in the middle with three little rings surounding it. I loved it.

"I love you baby... even though you do get annoying." He said, smirking.

"Do not." I replied.

"Do to."

"NOPE. Whatever. Can we go home now? I would like to show off my ring..." I trailed off.

"Yes baby. Of course." Carter said getting into the drivers seat. I bit my bottom lip, thinking about a few years ago.

If you would have said that I am pregnant with and alphas child and about to get married to my mate...the alpha, I would have  laughed in your face. And, if you said that angry vampires would be chasing after me and want me for revenge of Carter, I would have laughed in your face again.

But now, I'm like, yep. That's my life. I could die at any second, or go into labor.

"Alex?" Carter waved a hand in front of my face. I noticed  that we were in the pack house driveway. Hmm. I must have zone  out for a while.

"Sorry, what?" I was completely lost. Carter chuckled as I sent him a glare.

I jumped out of the car and headed inside. Courtney came running up to me. I giggled as she looked at my hand.

"Oh my! He finally grew a pair and did it!" She yelled,looking at my ring and ooing and awing. I laughed.

"Yes, he did." I replied back, glancing around the room to find Kane, Cass and her mate that I found out about over dinner, I think his name is Daniel, Hunter, and Brooke-Hunters sister that has talked to me for a bit before.

"Hey guys." I said, walking in to the room an  plopping down on the couch. "So I think you should compliment my jewels on my left ring finger..." I hinted. They all gasped and rushed over to me. I giggled and then explained Carter's proposal.

Carter's POV

We were laying in bed together. It was ten at night and Alexjust got out of the shower... without me. I wanted to go in, but she said no. I got mad but then changed and went in the bed.

I was so happy that she said yes. I couldn't believe it. I was so madly in love with her. We were gonna have a family. I looked  over at her. She was staring at me, clearly in a thinking state. I gave her a smile before pulling her into my chest.

"I love you baby." I mumbled in her hair.

"Love you too. So much." She whispered. I smiled. Glad that everything is back to normal.

With that, we fell fast asleep.

It's a short chapter. I'm sorry. Only about 10-15 more chaps!

I would please like for 530 reads! Come on!!

Please and thank you!

Love y'all!

°°Gracelyn°°