Chapter Nineteen

^^Carter^^ :):):*

Sorry bout mistakes...

Alex's POV

Courtney was currently driving me to her parents cabin a few miles from the pack house. She told her parents to take her room at the pack house. She was going to stay with me and help me out. I decided that I will stay there for a bit.

Court told me I should do what I want. But I don't exactly know what I want. It's so hard. I know that I still love Carter. And I know that he still loves me. But he cheated. He just did it so freely. After I was pregnant and after we were close to each other.

I just don't know.

We pulled into a gravel driveway. Courtney parked her black Chevy cruise in the garage. I took my seatbelt off and jumped out of the car.

"Do you think I did the right thing?" I asked Courtney.

"I honestly don't know. You need to follow your heart. So if your heart told you to do this, then maybe." She replied.

"Wow Court. Thanks..." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry..." She mumbled before getting out and walking inside. She showed me her room, my room, and Katelyn Cass Mathews' room. I decided to name my baby girl Katelyn. I named her after Cass and decided that she should at least have her father's last name.

"Alrighty. Sounds good I am gonna go sleep." I told Court, heading to my new room. This was going to me a hard night. Especially because I don't have Carter and the mating bond is pretty strong.

I do want to make up with him, but he broke me. Just then, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. A text message from Carter popped up. I sighed and unlocked my iPhone 5c.

Baby. I am so sorry. I love you so fucking much. It's not a world without you. I need you more than you need me. I am so sorry. I love you with all my heart. I was going crazy for you and needed a distraction. Julie was my distraction. It was a huge mistake and I am one of the most sorryest guys in the world right now. I love you so much baby. Just please come home. I need you, I need our baby. -C

A single tear slipped down my face. Before I know  What I was doing, I got up and ran to the car.

"Court! Come drive me back!" I yelled into the house.

Without any words, Courtney came out and jumped in the driver's seat. She obviously knew what I wanted. Luckily, we didn't unload my bags yet.

We arrived in about five minutes. I ran out o  the car and burst through the door. I saw many pack members who bowed their heads at me. I nodded. Kane and Hunter came up to me.

"He's in his room." They said in unison. I nodded a thanks and ran up stairs. I was eager to get to him. I ran to the door and paused. I took myself in. I was going to do this. An  without another thought, I twisted the knob.

Carter was sitting on the-our bed with his head in his hands. He was shaking. Most likely crying. I hated to see him this way. I knew then and there that he was truly sorry. And I couldn't wait to tell him that I love him.

"Go away. I don't care what you have to say." He croaked out.

"Even if it's I love you?" I replied back. His head shot up and his eyes widened. I did a side-smile and closed the door.

"Baby." He said, standing up. I walked closer to him an  cupped his cheek in my hand.

"Yes. I'm your baby." I told him. Tears began to fall down his face. I wiped them off with my fingers.

"I'm so so sorry Alex. Damn. I love you and I just-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Shhh. It's okay Carter. I believe you. I love you." I told him as I hugged him as well.

"Baby. I love you too. So much. We will get through this and we will raise our baby girl. Any names?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Katelyn Cass Mathews." I said.

"What was her last name really going to be?" He whispered in my ear, pulling me impossibly closer.

"Mathews. It was always going to be Mathews." I confirmed to him.

I felt him smile into my head. I let a few tears slip as I hugged him tighter. He looked at my face and kissed each tear.

"I love you." Was the last thing I heard Carter say before my knee  buckled and I passed out. I guess I was really tired...

Haha! I loved this chapter! Lol!

Thanks so much for 500 reads! Next goal is 521 ha. 21!

Love u all! Thanks!

°° Gracelyn°°