Chapter Ten

Excuse mistakes plz!

Positive.

I couldn't get that word out of my head. How was I going to tell Carter? Was he ready to be a dad? Was I ready to be a mom? I wasn't sure on either of those. All I knew was that not one, not two, but three pregnancy tests came out to a yes...I am pregnant.

"Knock knock!" Courtney said as she was coming threw the door.

"Hey." I said back. It has been three days since I took the tests. I have been nervous as hell those three days, and I was trying to figure out a way to tell Carter about all of this.

"Honey, I know that you are scared, but you need to tell him." I nodded. I didn't want her to be right, but I knew she was.

"But it was only once!" I exclaimed. He should have brought friggin protection!

"What was only once?" Carter's voice sounded behind us. I tensed, frozen in place.

"Uh.... imma leave you two alone..." Courtney told us.

"No Court!" I started, but she was already half way out the door.

"Alex..."

"Carter..."

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing..." I wasn't ready for this.

"Alex, you should tell your mate anything!" His voice rising per second.

"I'm fine Carter." I stated, walking out of the room. But Carter was faster than me and grabbed my arm with a firm grip. I whimpered. That hurt.

"Alex! TELL ME WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG!" He yelled at me. I flinched and his face softened. Well, he was not going to get out of this easy. I was going to tell him, and tell him hard!

"Fine, I'll tell you what's wrong, I AM PREGNANT AND COULDN'T FIND IT A WAY TO TELL YOU!" I screamed at him. "And FYI, we are not sleeping in the same bed tonight!" With that, I ran out of the room to downstairs.

Courtney saw me and gave me a sympathetic look. I was gonna talk to her, but I heard Carter's footsteps behind me. I ran out of the pack house and shifted in mid air as I was jumping to the woods. I ran at full speed. I don't even care if I pass out at this point. But then I thought about the little life inside of me, and halted to a sudden stop. I laid down on the dirt.

I could here Carter's footsteps coming to me. I just stayed there until I came face to face with a huge black wolf. He was so beautiful. I was a golden wolf with a pitch black ear. He laid down next to me and put his snout on top of mine. I started to turn away until he spoke to me through the mind link.

Please talk to me babe. He whimpered slightly.

You hurt me. Words can hurt and girls are more fragile...

I know. Alex, I'm so sorry. Please let's shift and talk this through. He pleaded. It was worth a shot I guess. I shifted and he was right after me. He threw me a shirt. I gladly put it on as he was putting on some jeans.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands. "Alex, I am so very sorry. I don't ever want to hurt you again. I never meant to though. I have known that we for each other since I first saw you. Mate or not, we are going to be together and I promise you that. Alex, I love you. I love you so much and I want to raise this child with you, even if it is a bit early. I love you Alex. Please stay with me. Your my one and only Alex. Please. I love you." He said.

I shook my head violently and hugged him. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Carter Mathews." I replied and looked up at his eyes. "I'm sorry for overreacting. I just didn't know if you would leave me or not...I didn't know how you would react to this." I told him truthfully.

"Alex. I would never leave you. I mean, I'm surprised and I'm scared for our child since of Freddie and all that, but I will never ever in millions of years, leave you. I love you." He said as he placed a kiss on my neck.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. He bit on my lip, asking for entrance. I let him in and he deepened the kiss. I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around him as be grabbed under my thighs. He bumped be up against the tree without breaking the kiss. His hand roamed upwards and squeezed my butt. I gasped and he smirked into the kiss.

I tangled my hands into his hair and gasped for a breath until he pressed his body impossibly closer. I started to grind against him and was about to rip his shirt off when I heard a snicker behind us. I froze. Carter pulled back and pulled me to him.

"Show yourself!" Carter roared.

"My pleasure." I heard Freddie's voice snicker. Carter growled and I pressed closer to him, obviously scared.

"What? You don't like my company? Well maybe I'll bring a few friends over to help out." And that's when we got surrounded by about 200 vampires.

Omg! Ahhhhh! I am so excited to write the next chapter!!

Love yah!

°°°Gracelyn°°°