☽ L/N Y/N ☾

This page may contains spoilers from the story.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Real identity

*This picture is just a rough idea of how you dress

Name : L/N Y/N
Age : 16
Grade : Special Grade
Looks : You + Fox mask + Kimono + Haori

✩Normally prefers using weapons :
> Long blade knife
> Knives and wires
> Tonfas
> Strings

Curse techniques :

Marionette
Able to control the target if they touch the string infused with your curse energy. You'll be able to control them, but only physically.

✩ The L/N clan members all uses a specific type of string in at least one of their cursed techniques. It's a string that only works for people with the bloodline. For other's, it's just a normal string.

I know it isn't really an 'inherited technique' but I won't be too specific on it.

The Cloned Soul
Able to copy one's curse technique, both curses and sorcerers as long as you have touched the them before ; a single touch is enough, but if you aren't used to the technique you copy, it might not help you much during the fight.

Reverse Cursed Technique
For healing.

Domain Expansion : The Puppet Show
Once they enter your domain, they'll be under your control ; both soul and mind. You can move them however you want, even control them to kill themselves. The target will be able to see everything but can't do anything. Kinda like.. being trapped in a box with a hole?

Uses a whole tons of cursed energy so can only be used not more than once a day.

»»---------------------►

Keep in mind that the curse techniques from the last page are also yours. And! Belphagor Play uses wires not string :)

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁