14 ✦ The Truth

————————————————————

✩Gojo's POV

I leaned against the front door, 'I don't know what to say. I don't know what to think. Rin.. was Y/N? That's why I think of Y/N when I see Rin? But, why was she unmasked in front of Megumi?'

I buried my face into my knees, '...I thought I was ready to know the truth. She didn't even give any hints-'

Suddenly, a memory flashed through my mind, making my eyes widened.

The girl let out a chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"I've gotta admit, you've actually seen my real face before."

"......huh?!"

She hummed. "You didn't recognize me."

"Really?! When? Tell me, I'll try to recall it in my mind!"

"There's no way you'll remember, you playboy."

'I feel dumb. So she did hint me before. But.. why did I run away? Was I dissapointed? A little. Not at her, but at myself. The girl I liked was right in front of me all along and I didn't even realize.. I don't know.. how to face her..' I chuckled sadly, 'how pathetic.'

------

✩Third Person's POV

"Gojo Satoru!! I know you're home!! Open the door!" the girl screamed out, banging on the door.

The sky was dark and suddenly, water started dropping from the sky followed by a roar of thunder.

"I know you're listening so I'm gonna tell you, right here!" the girl said, not caring about the raindrops that started to fall on her, "I.. I've always wanted.. a normal life, but I couldn't bring myself to leave the Jujutsu world because.. I promised her.." she trailed off.

~ Flashback : 8 years ago

"Is that her?"

"Yeah, that's her. I heard she is really strong. She's young but she'd killed many curses." a maid said.

"Really? She's not scared? What a weird child. Better stay away from her."

------

"Hi! nice to meet you! I'm Y/N!"

"I heard she can see ghosts." a girl murmured.

"We should stay away from her.." the girl beside her whispered back.

------

"Hey, I heard you can see ghosts!" the boy laughed.

"Stop kicking me!"

Suddenly, a tall woman came and pushed her, pulling the boy towards her, "Stay away from my child! You monster!"

------

"Granny! I'm so done with this! I don't want to see curses anymore! Everyone thinks I'm weird!"

"My dear Y/N.. Being able to see curses is a curse but also a blessing. You can get stronger and save people."

"But people aren't nice to me at all, they even bully me."

She chuckled, "When you grow up.. You'll be able to meet people who will treat you like treasure. You're still young.. Life's still a long way for you." she smiled weakly, "I know you'll have your way of living in this world. Just promise me that you'll save people in the future.. I'll always be there for you, right here." she pointed at the girl's heart before slowly closing her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

"I... I promise, granny.." the little girl said as tears started rolling down her face.

~ End of flashback

"I'm really sorry for not telling you, but it's true I wasn't ready to show everyone my real self after hiding for so long.. I know you're disappointed and.. and.. you might not want to see me anymore after this but-"

The door suddenly opened and the male swiftly pulled the girl towards him and smashed his lips onto hers.

"Mmmhm!" the girl's eyes opened wide in shock as her whole body tensed.

The male noticed this and slowly run his hands up and down the girl's arms, which really helped her calm down. The girl slowly closes her eyes and melted into kiss. The two didn't care about the raindrops that were starting to drenched their clothes and hair. She slowly wrapped her arms around the male's neck, hands in his hair, softly tugging them as the male let out a soft, almost inaudible groan.

Soon, they had to let go of each other to catch their breaths although none of them wants to. They just stare into each others eyes with their forehead against each other. Their shaky breaths hitting each others face but neither minded.

"I'm sorry.. for running away. And thank you, for telling me this." the male smiled. "Would you.. do me an honor.. and be my girlfriend?" he grinned nervously.

The girl let out a giggle, "Hmm.. I'll think about it." she teased.

"Stop teasing~"

"Okay, okay. Just a heads up, you're gonna have a hard time being with me. Are you really ready for that?" she smiled.

"I'm born ready. But.."

"Hmm?"

"..why were you.. unmasked.. in front of.. Megumi?" he said with an uncertain voice, hiding his face with the girl's shoulder.

She let out a laugh, "Are you perhaps.. jealous?"

"...No."

"Mhmn, sure~ I'll explain later. We should go change, we're drenched."

"...Mkay."

————————————————————