01 ✦ Roppongi ✔

▢ Third person's POV ▢

"How are there only four first years? Isn't that too little?" a pink haired boy asked, taking a bite out of his popsicle as he tilted his head at his new classmate.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses?" the black haired stated the obvious as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Yuji thought about it for a few seconds before shrugging, "Actually.. I don't think I have."

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are."

"Sorry for the wait~" a blindfolded man said, waving before stopping right in front of the two, "I was meeting up with someone important." he smiled dreamily as pink flowers started surrounding him, "Man, she must have had a lot of fun spending time with me! She didn't want me to leave. Which! Is why I'm late!" he stated proudly.

Megumi scoffed while Yuji stared at him in amazement.

"Wow.."

"As if. You mean the girl you always talk about, but no one's ever seen before? Nobody even knows if she is real or just one of your crazy and wild imaginations."

"You're being so mean, Megumi!" the older male pouted, patting the shorter teen's black hair.

"Stop doing that. You might be my teacher but you're still only a few years older." the teen muttered in annoyance but didn't do anything to push the man away. Tsundere much-

The white haired chuckled and placed his hands into his pockets before turning towards his other student, "Anyways, how's the uniform?"

"It's a perfect fit." Yuji grinned as he bit off the last bit of ice cream on the stick in his hand.

"Why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" the grumpy boy asked, "And where are they?"

"Patience~" Gojo grinned playfully, causing and irk mark to form on his student's temple.

"You-"

"We're gonna talk to her..?" Yuji asked. "This is kind embarrassing.."

Megumi looked over to the pink haired teen who was wearing a pair of red glasses with the word 'rook', holding a pack of popcorn and a strawberry crepe in his hands and sighed, "So are you."

"Hey over here!" Gojo called the girl over, waving a hand. "Anyways, introduction!"

The said girl set down her things in a nearby locker and stood tall in front of the boys, scanning them up and down.

'No girls?' she sighed.

"Kugisaki Nobara. Cheer up boys, I'm the only woman in your group." she voiced out, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Actually there's two. But go on." Gojo stated bluntly, not realising how the orange haired's eyes came back to life.

'Really?! Someone to go shopping with!' she thought on the inside but still kept cool on the outside.

The strawberry head spoke up first.

"Hi! I'm Itadori Yuji from Sendai." he greeted with a wide smile, pointing at himself.

"Fushiguro Megumi."

Nobara narrowed her eyes, looking at the boys up and down, thinking 'he definitely ate his own boogers as a kid.'