15 ✦ Sick

--------------------

~ The next day

✩ Gojo household ✩

✩ 6 p.m. ✩

"Toru? Satoru?" a soft voice called out as the door made a creaking noise.

She peeked through the slightly opened bedroom door, 'Oh, he's sleeping.'

She walked towards the, now no longer blindfolded man and sat on the edge of the bed, right beside him. She noticed his flushed face and gently placed her hand on the male's forehead.

'Hot!' her eyes widened in worry.

She scoffed, "Why are YOU sick when I'M the one in the rain longer.." she muttered in a statement more than a question.

She then walked to the kitchen to grab a bucket of cold water with ice and a piece of cloth.

She placed the bucket on the nightstand and started wetting the cloth before placing it on the male's forehead.

------

✩Your POV

'He's drenched in sweat. Should I change his shirt..?' I slowly moved my hands towards his buttons but stopped. 'Would he mind..?'

'..huh?'

'What do you mean, would he mind?! L/N Y/N! He's sick, for goodness sake! And you're just taking care of him! You're not doing something perverted, you pervert!' I scrunched my face, scolding myself.

"Are you not gonna take my shirt off?" a hoarse voice woke me from my trance.

"Huh? Oh! Your awake." I said, startled.

He chucked weakly, "your face is really red."

"S-Stop teasing me. It's.. my first time.. doing this.." I started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Taking care of a sick person? Or taking off a man's shirt?" he teased.

'..both'

"Sit up, I need to change your shirt." I said, changing the subject.

'Damn. His eyes are still pretty no matter how many time I see it. And his voice too. I'm simping too hard right now, aren't I?'

------

✩Gojo's POV

*Badum*

'The way her hands brush against my skin as she unbuttons my shirt is making me crazy.. But now that she's no longer wearing the mask in front of me, I realized how easy it is to make her blush. *chuckle* ...she's really mine now.' I smiled.

------

✩Your POV

"What are you smiling all creepily about?" I asked. He just shakes his head, still smiling and sat up as I slid his shirt off his shoulder before putting on a new one.

'Damn, his abs. Is he even human? How perfect can this man be?! I need my mask right now because I don't think there's any difference in color if you compare my face with a tomato.'

"You're staring~"

"No I'm not!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ 10 minutes later

✩Third Person's POV

"Okay, all done. You should rest now." Y/N said as she tuck in the man.