02 ✦ Test

Right after the girls left, a curse came out from the ceiling above Yuji. Fortunately the boy jumped away in time, after cutting off its arm as purple goo smeared on the weapon he was holding.

The curse fully separated from the ceiling and landed in front of him, muttering weird things like; "Do you.. need a... receipt..?" as it used it's weird legs to move towards its next feast.

But before it could attack, Yuji jumped up and plunged the knife into its head. After some struggles and slices, it finally gave up and laid motionless.

The boy hummed in satisfaction, "I can really move!"

"That Yuji..." Gojo spoke out, pointing a finger to the side of his head, "He's missing a few up here. He has no hesitation when it comes to killing these things that are in the form of living creatures. Even the crazy, disgusting looking ones. It's not like he has history with curses like you. He's just a normal boy who lived a normal high school life. But you on the other hand, have seen plenty of sorcerers with talent, and even with all that, they gave up because they couldn't conquer their fears." Gojo smiled widely, "So today I want to confirm how crazy Nobara is."

The boy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "But Kugisaki has experience right? Isn't it a little too late for that?"

"Curses are born from the human mind. So their strength and numbers grow in proportion to the population they are around."

Megumi eyes slightly widened in realization at his teacher's words, 'I didn't think of it like that..'

Gojo smirked, "Do you think that Nobara understands, that curses in Tokyo are on a whole different level that the ones in the country side?"

Just then, the boy remembered something, "How about Akane? She's from Tokyo right?"

"Oh, I just put her in to make you feel left out."

"...I'll punch you."

"I should have chosen the bottom floor. Why didn't I think about the stairs?!" the (h/c) haired grunted. "Ugh. I hate stairs.." she sighed before thinking back to her new classmates.

'Though a little weird, all of them seems really nice..' she smiled a little, before going emotionless right when she stepped on the last stair.

"Come on out, I know there's three of you here." she sighed boringly.

Right after she said that, three curses pop out from different directions. She swiftly jumped away, flipping a 360 and landing neatly on her feet.

"I could kill you all in one swipe. But where's the fun in that?" she smirked, taking out her tonfas before charging towards the three curses. "I'll slowly.. Bite you all to death."

> After 5 minutes of having fun ( Just a little torture. Little. )

"Man.. You all die too quick.." Y/N pouted while clapping her hands clean.

'I can't sense anymore on this floor.. Guess I'll go meet them now.'

----

▢ Your POV ▢

I skipped down the hallway thinking, 'Hmm.. what should I eat later~? Chicken? Ice cream for dessert? Oh, I'm craving for some Udo-'

"Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it!" a familiar voice screamed out, startling me.

'Shit, that scared me. Well, at least I found ya.'

I sneaked into the room and leaned onto the wall beside the door where shadows are present, controlling my cursed energy flow so that she won't notice me.