09 ✦ Exchange Event ¹

————————————————————

✩Your POV

I smiled, 'Today's the day~'

"Ahh, feels nice~" I sighed as I step into the bathtub, closing my eyes, 'I've already told Yaga about my plan.'

"Hey, Ijichi. Can you leave the room for a bit? I'll like to have a talk with Principal Yaga.. in private."

'I wasn't planning to, but I do need his permission for that. Anddd, although he was hesitant but he still agreed knowing I won't listen even if he stopped me. Hehe~'

I opened my eyes a little as my smile dropped, 'Yuji's returning today. Gakuganji isn't gonna sit still, is he? That coward night even ask his poor students to do the job.'

I groaned, 'Geez, why can't my mind just let me rest. I hate myself for this..' I scolded myself while blowing bubbles in the water with my mouth.

I took out my phone and looked at the time, 'Gotta go meet up with them soon. I hope nothing goes wrong today.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✩ Third person's POV

'Today's the day~ I wonder when's she gonna show up?' the white haired male thought.

"Nanami, why's the time passing so slow? Let's do something to pass time~" Gojo said with his head back on the seat, arms opened wide while the said male was sitting in front of him, reading a newspaper.

The white haired male then lifted his head, "I got it! Let's play catch with discarded rice balls, while discussing the separation of church and state, then posting a video of it to troll people."

"Enjoy that on your own." Nanami said, 'What kind of idea is that?' he deadpanned.

The teacher then clapped his hands, "Drinking game time! Name things you love about Gojo Satoru!" clapped again, "Everything!" and again.

"Please keep that attitude going. Itadori-kun needs that kind of idiocy right now."

"You'll take on and complete several harder missions."

"That wasn't what I meant by 'harder' though." Gojo mumbled scratching the bridge of his nose, "Nanami.. does Yuji know about that finger in-"

"I haven't told him. Knowing him, he'd just feel unnecessarily responsible."

"I'm glad I left you in charge." The blindfolded man smiled looked at the male in front of him, "And the finger?"

"I passed it to the higher ups of course. If I gave it to you, you'd just feed it to Itadori-kun, right?"

"Tsk." his smile instantly dropping.

Nanami looked at him, "But is it really okay to bring him back? If the higher ups know that he's alive, at the exchange event, won't they just try to kill him again?"

"Even if they do, Yuji will be just fine now. You know that better than anyone, don't you?"

The door then opens to reveal the said teen.

"Sensei!" Yuji exclaimed, "Oh, Nanamin's here too. Well, come on! Let's hurry up and go see everyone! I'm so excited! So excited! So excited! So excited!" He said with an aura around him.

"Yuji, are you planning to just show up like normal after disappearing for long?" His teacher said.

"Huh? I can't?!"

"Even among sorcerers, you rarely see someone show up alive after they died in front of people. We have to surprise them!" He said, holding a finger up.