12 ✦ Exchange Event ⁴

————————————————————

"Let's hurry!" Utahime said to the other two.

.
.
.
.
.

"They're really going at it. But you know, those cursed spirits don't leave anything behind when they die. I can't make anything from them!" The male said, slamming an axe on a nail. "Was that good enough? Oh right, that."

He held up two fingers before chanting, "Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure." A veil started appearing above. "Oh, good, good. I can't wait."

.
.
.
.
.

Y/N's eyes widen, 'What's happening?!'

------

Gojo ran on the roof, looking up at the veil.

"Gojo! You go on ahead before the veil comes down!" Utahime told the male who was running above her.

"Nope, not happening."

"Huh?!"

"That veil's practically complete already. They prioritized its effect over its visual. They're good." Gojo said, jumping down, stopping in front of the veil, "Well, now that it's down, I just need to break it." He walked up to it and put his hand on it, only to get shocked, 'What's this odd feeling?' he thought looking down at his hand.

"Hey.." The woman said, making the white haired male turn to her, only to see her arm pass through the veil, "Why are you being kept out while I'm being able to enter?" She asked.

"...I get it now." Gojo smiled, "Utahime, Gramps, you go on ahead. This veil.. is a barrier that allows all others to go in and out in return for denying Gojo Satoru. And possibly Y/N too. No one expected her to join." He said looking at the veil.

Both of the other sorcerers' eyes widen.

'True, that would make everything add up. But if they're able to use a barrier to keep specific individuals out..' Utahime thought, frowning.

"They must have quite the skilled curse user. That, and they have a degree of intel on us. Go on, get moving. I don't know what their goal is, but we lose if even one of us dies." the male said.

They entered the veil. "Utahime, go on ahead. Protecting the students is our priority. Avoid fighting as much as possible." Then the older male said to the woman.

.
.
.
.
.

"Why is there a cursed spirit at Jujustu Tech? Who does this veil belong to?" Kamo said looking up at Hanami.

"Probably the curse user working with that cursed spirit." Megumi said.

Inumaki made a noise, making Kamo look at him. "Do you know something?"

"These are unregistered special grade cursed spirits. And it looks like they're working with a human, too." Gojo said holding up a drawing of the curses with a wide smile.

"I think it's a special grade cursed spirit that attacked Gojo-sensei before. Its appearance matched the report. I can tell, even from that guy's drawing." Megumi said.

"Tuna mayo." Inumaki said making a phone sign with his right hand.

"You're right. Let's contact Gojo-sensei." The black haired male took out his phone.

"Hold on, you can understand what he's saying?" Kamo asked confused.

"You haven't seen Rin- that doesn't matter right now." He said holding his phone up to his ear, but the curse slapped the phone out the male's hand.