hello everyone

Hello... This is not really an update but I was just reading through the comments and realized a lot of people seem to be upset about the... age gap between the two MCs.

First of all, I'm sorry for making so many people uncomfortable with that. *bow*

Maybe it's because I grew up seeing numerous couples around me have an even bigger age gap than that but I honestly do not think the age gap between the two MCs are big. Plus, I actually wrote this when I was underage as well. And even now, I still don't think dating someone 16 of age at 22 is illegal, especially since they didn't do anything more than simple kisses, nor did the guy force anything on the girl. *sweat*

However, it is my fault for writing something that made so many people uncomfortable due to our principles of what's right and what's wrong. *sweat*

So. The reason why I'm writing this : 

I'm thinking of deleting this story (maybe), so that the people who might stumble upon my book in the future won't be upset like the commenters before.

I think I might stop writing in the future as well. (maybe)

I'm still a little unsure of what to do about this, um.. problem I caused. *headache* *tear up*

For now, goodbye? Not sure if I will be back. Maybe this book will be gone soon? Not sure what my impulsive self would do *laugh nervously*

Again, I'm sorry.