13 ✦ Exchange Event ⁵

————————————————————

~ Before the veil was lifted

Gakuganji was playing his guitar, cursed energy bursting from it, speeding towards the axe man, pushing him back.

'I see. I thought he sounded pretty good without the amp, but this old man is the amp himself. His technique amplifies the tune he plays and launches it as cursed energy. He's a predictable mid-range fighter. It's obvious he doesn't want me getting close.' The male thought before raising his axe, "Let's make a wallet full of that old man smell!" he smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Girls hate you, don't they?"

The blonde haired male with a ponytail widened his eyes and looked behind Utahime, revealing Nobara, Mai and Maki.

"You meet someone new, and all you talk about is yourself. I'll charge you for this." Nobara said.

"What makes you think you're a good enough listener to charge for it?" Mai said, smirking at her.

"Stop it you two.." Maki sighed.

Her twin tsked, "As if you're any better."

"Shut up! Stop picking fights in moment like these!" The orange haired yelled at her.

The blonde male suddenly giggled, "Wow! So many girls! I'm so popular!"

Nobara turned to him, irritated, "Were you listening to me?"

Suddenly, they looked up as the veil slowly disappeared.

"The veil is lifted?!" Utahime said shocked.

"For real? It hasn't even been 30 minutes, has it?" The male said before running, "Time to run!"

"What.. was his deal?" Utahime deadpanned.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! I can see that slick coat rack now!" The man said looking up, pointing his axe in the air.

.
.
.
.
.

"So.. Where should I start?" Gojo said, looking down with a small smirk.

He looked a little towards the right and saw a black ball.

'Hmm.. Y/N's domain? Guess she's getting sleepy and wants to finish off quicker. No need to worry about her, then.'

He then looked in a different direction, 'Which means my priority should be..' he intertwined his hands and suddenly appeared behind the axe man.

"...you." the white haired male said pointing at the him.

The axe man heard his voice and quickly turned around, "Rack! Rack! Rack!" He grinned excitedly as he charged towards him, swinging his axe.

Gojo looked up and smiled.

"Don't kill him!" Gakuganji yelled out as the man's arms and legs twisted, blood splattering everywhere.

"Oh, gosh. We have a lot to ask this guy." Gojo smiled and looked at the old man, "Don't let him die on us. Go on, treat him."

Gakuganji looked at him annoyed and huffed.

Gojo suddenly turned serious, '....the guy near Utahime disappeared. Guess he found a means to escape. And the special grade Y/N was fighting, died.' He thought.

------

"Ow! It hurts!" The injured male said.

"Quiet!" Gakuganji yelled out.