06 ✦ Assault

I suck at writing fight scenes so I'll try to follow what happened in the anime so you guys can at least understand what I was trying to explain :P

————————————————————

Suddenly a volcano appeared from the wall behind the white haired male and started bursting with lava.

The curse laughed in an evil manner, thinking that's all it took to take down the 'strongest' jujutsu sorcerer. "It seems you're not that powerful." He said, before looking towards the masked girl who's floating in the air, "now your tu-"

"Who are you... calling easy?" Gojo called out once the ball of fire around him disappeared.

"Tch. Brat." He said, spinning the cork like thing on the sides of his head.

'He's a cursed spirit, but he can communicate well. And his cursed energy.. is an unregistered special grade. I'm afraid he's stronger than the current Sukuna.' Gojo thought.

"Special grades are classified as such because they're special. Suddenly popping up throws everything off." the girl said in the air, crossing her arms, amused.

"Did I wound your pride?" The curse grinned.

"Nope. I'm starting to find this fun." The sensei said cracking his knuckles and smiling.

The curse clicked his tongue, "Finding this fun, you say? You have no sense o-"

"Just finish off quick, I'm getting sleepy." the girl yawned, still in the air.

"Are you looking down on me?!" the curse shouted, angry.

"Uh-oh. You made him mad, N/N~"

"So what? I can't do anything about being sleepy." she rolled her eyes as she took out her knife and started charging towards the curse.

"Wait!"

She stopped her movements and asked, confused, "What?"

"Since his target is you now, you should be able to take care of him. Don't kill him though! I'll go get someone real quick. Be back in a bit. Later~" he said before disappearing.

"What the-"

'He's gone..? Get someone? Probably Yuji.. curse you Gojo, we're in a middle of a fight here. *sigh* I guess I'll have some fun.' she smirked.

"Are you done? I'm now annoyed at you." the curse said as something jumped in and out of his volcano head.

"heh~ feelings mutual."

"I'll rip your face off!" the curse charged towards the girl.

The girl chuckled, "you mean my mask? Hmm, yeah not gonna happen. The Cloned Soul : Cursed Speech." she smirked, "Don't move."

The curse suddenly stopped and couldn't move. The girl appeared in front of him "Come on~ play with me~" The curse jumped backwards after the cursed speech effect wore off.

"Tch, brat! Ember Insects!" The curse said as a few insects started flying towards the girl.

"Well, if you're coming after me, you're right about having no sense of danger." she said, dodging away from the insects easily.

The insects then started to make noises.

'Sound?' she thought as the insects started exploding, "A two-stage attack of sound and explosion? That's smart." she said looking down at the spot she was standing on.

Jougo suddenly came in from the side with a ball of fire on his hand. But before throwing it towards the girl, she appeared behind him. "Gojo might have been nice to you, but.. I'm not nice. The Cloned Soul : Ten Shadows Technique," she said before putting her hands into a triangle. "Gama."