JS ✦ Rock Paper Scissors

"Itadori. I'm going with paper." Nobara stated.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

3

2

1

Scissors VS Rock.

"Oh, yahoo!" the girl cheered.

"Sushi, huh? I guess we can go to Ginza today." Gojo said, scrolling his phone.

"Ginza! Yay!"

"If Akane is here, she would agree with me too! I want revolving sushi!" Yuji retorted, causing the girl to glare at him.

"No, she won't! She'll agree with me! Ugh! Itadori, you're such a- Ugh! Fushiguro! Say something too!"

"I don't think she would mind either..." Megumi started.

'Bingo!'

"...but we would both agree to get something that tastes good since Gojo-sensei's paying today." he finished.

'Double bingo!'

"Revolving sushi is its own thing, just like yakisoba and instant yakisoba are different things!" Yuji told her. "Sushi's just a meal, but revolving sushi's a leisure activity! Like a theme park! Or TDL! Also, Kugisaki, you said you were from the country too, so have you ever been to a revolving sushi place?!"

The girl took a step back, feeling attacked for some reason.

"My favorite is Sushi Go, but I'd go with Splendid Sushi for someone's first time." Gojo said while holding his chin, still being in his own world.

"Kugisaki, listen closely.." Yuji looked at Nobara seriously, "At Splendid Sushi.. the sushi comes to you on a bullet train!"

"What?!"

------

"Driver, this girl's never had revolving sushi before! Take us to the Splendid Sushi, please!" Yuji shouted cheerfully with half of his body hanging out from the window.

Note : please ride in cars properly and safely..