Chapter 6 - Woman in White [Unedited]

A/N: Shoutout to @ThyUglySerena, for commenting and being such a nice person lol

.

.

.

"Are YOU, our Cynthis Archon?"

Your eyes widened and you stepped back, feeling hot. Everyone started to crowd around, making you a bit claustrophobic. Venti stepped forward towards me, grabbing my arm. A bubble of wind surrounded us, teal feathers and winds blocking the others from seeing us. 

"y/n," Venti said very seriously. "I need you to tell me the truth. Are you?"

Your breathing hitched. "I-i don't- i don't know- i mean m-maybe-?"

His bright blue eyes stared at me. You gulped. "You're Barbatos?" 

Venti blinked. Then laughed slightly. "Oh, yes, I guess the anemo gives it away." His face turned serious again. Wow, serious Venti? Never seen that before. 

"Y/n, you are the Cynthis Archon. Your Archon name is Lunaria." (loo, nar, e, uh, is the pronunciation)

---

As soon as Venti said that name - your name -, your eyes glowed white, and you consciousness slipped away. 

When you opened your eyes again, you let out a small squeal - you were standing on a large area of stars. Nearby, a woman radiating a silver-white energy was standing with her back facing me. Flowing robes were wrapped around her slim figure. 

"..Hello..?" You called out hesitantly. 

The woman turned and faced me. You took a step back in shock. 

.

.

.

uh, well I guess that's a little cliffy. 

I didn't have much time to write this, only had like an hour, sorry for such slow updates guys :(

also

OMG TYSM FOR 150 READS!!!

this means so much to me, i honestly thought that I would get like 20

TYSM

i'll be updating on saturday, so stay tuned <3

author OUT