401 : Meteor dragon

When feeling the cold and evil aura, the expressions of everyone present tightened.

They could not hide silently, watching the situation in the river.

The river is surging endlessly, soaring into the sky, like a huge wave set off by a tornado, accompanied by the red rain in the sky, rushing towards the shore.

Wen Qiao could clearly see that when the red water wave rushed in, she almost rushed into their cave where they sheltered from the rain.

Fortunately, when the cave was dug, the entrance of the cave was relatively high from the ground, and the cave was slanted, leaning from the inside to the outside, so there is no need to worry about the river pouring in.

The teacher had no life to stretch out his hand to test and found that although the river water can also burn people, it does not have the corrosive power of the red rain in the sky.

"This river water is actually the red rain in the sky, but when it is collected on the ground, the effect of corrosion will be greatly reduced after being filtered by the surface, and the damage effect on the cultivator will be weakened. It does not matter if you directly contact it." Ning Jichen said, this is the previous one of the news I found.

As he said, a roaring dragon chant came from the river, and all the cultivators on the scene felt the blood surge, and the weaker cultivation base was already overflowing with blood from the seven orifices, struggling to support it.

Wen Qiao summoned the scorching sun bow and guarded it at the entrance of the cave, staring closely at the Hong Bone River.

Ning Yuzhou took out a spirit pill and fed it to his father, and at the same time set up a defensive formation nearby.

The spirit pill melted immediately, and the boiling sensation that made people qi and blood disappeared quickly. Ning Jichen smiled bitterly. It seemed that his cultivation base was still a bit low, and he couldn't resist even a dragon chant.

"It's coming out." Wen Tutu said with a sullen face.

At this time, the water of the Red Bone River boiled more fiercely, and waves of water rose to the sky, poured back to both sides of the river bank, scouring the red rocks of varying heights on the bank, like a flood, and the river rushed endlessly.

Most of the cultivators who dare to come here are experienced or prepared in advance. Not only are they looking for a relatively high cave that will not be flooded by river water, but they also hide themselves extremely deep to avoid facing the meteor dragon. just. So even though the river rushed endlessly, it didn't affect them, everyone stared at the Red Bone River closely, waiting almost with bated breath.

The cold and evil aura became stronger and stronger.

The gloomy sky, the endless rain, the weird blood-red world, and the evil creature about to be born, formed a gloomy and terrifying picture.

With a bang, the ferocious dragon head burst out of the water, followed by a gray-white body, densely covered with cold scales...

The dragon full of ominous aura flew out of the river, the clouds rose, the wind swept across, the rain fell even harder, a dragon chant sounded, the whole world was silent, only the dragon chant spread around and oscillated, shaking in all directions .

Wen Qiao looked at the giant dragon in mid-air. The gray-white dragon body was full of evil aura, which represented that it was dead.

It was the same as the phoenix egg back then.

Compared with the Phoenix Egg, the end of this giant dragon is even worse. Obviously it has fallen, but it has been resurrected in another way, turning from a beast admired by the world into such an evil creature, which brings ominousness.