402 : Netherland

"It, it... it's coming!"

A trembling sound sounded, and the cultivators in the river were frightened.

The coercion of the meteor dragon has enveloped the entire river, and everyone has a sense of invisible, as if they have been exposed to the meteoric dragon's perception, and there is nowhere to escape.

This made them even more desperate. It was obvious that Meteorite shouldn't come back at this time. Why did it come back suddenly?

The spiritual power of the cultivator was covered under the pressure of the meteor dragon, and could no longer be maintained. It flickered and disappeared. The body was instantly wrapped in the ubiquitous red river water, causing a burning pain.

The meteorite was very fast, and before they could react, it had already penetrated in from above the river.

Obviously there is a heavy red river, but everyone seems to see the terrifying dragon head rushing towards them. The gray-white dragon body is filled with a cold and evil atmosphere, like a monster crawling out of the netherworld.

Roar--

The meteor dragon opened his mouth and uttered a dragon chant, and the river churned even harder, and everyone could only follow the flow.

"Quick, it's coming, what should I do!"

Yan Chuyao screamed, holding Leng Yi's arm tightly with both hands, and roaring at Wen Yi not far away.

Under the pressure of the meteor dragon, she was also unable to hold up the spiritual power shield. The red river water burned her body, causing pain for a while. She regretted it. She had known that she shouldn't have followed Leng Yi to Hongqiu City. On the side of Extremity Valley, with his father, why should she suffer such a crime?

Leng Yi didn't care about her, because the river was tumbling under the power of the meteor dragon, people couldn't stand firm at all, and could only sink and float with the river.

He wanted to hold Wen Yi in the past, but just a few short steps away, as if separated from the sky, he couldn't get close at all.

Wen Yi stood in the turbulent river, still pinching her hands quickly, her eyes were slightly closed, and her dress was lifted by the madly rolling water. She is so thin, but so firm, the river seems to be unable to shake her at all.

The meteorite dragon is already close, and the coercion of the dragon clan makes people seem to be on the verge of death in an instant. They can only watch the tumbling river in despair and send them to the meteorite's open mouth, becoming the food of the dragon's belly.

Just when everyone was desperate, suddenly a heart-pounding cold air appeared from under the Red Bone River, and the originally tumbling red river water suddenly condensed and instantly subsided.

The breath of palpitation became stronger and stronger, everyone only felt that their bodies were separated from the river water, and then they were pulled down by another force.

At this time, everyone could see clearly that a black spatial tunnel unexpectedly appeared under the Red Bone River.

The space tunnel does not know where it leads, countless gloomy auras gushing out, and wherever it goes, it seems that even the river water has become a gloomy object, shaking people from the cold.

Meteoron's gaze turned to the space tunnel under the river.

The gray eyes full of cold beastly turned around, and the meteor dragon let out a howling sound, and the cold air that overflowed from the space tunnel poured over it.