570 : Injured

Seeing Wang Qirong vomiting blood suddenly, everyone around was startled.

The thin middle-aged man asked, "What's the matter?"

After Wang Qirong vomited blood, her face was pale, her breath became unstable, and she was obviously injured. She quickly swallowed a healing pill, stared at the pill furnace standing in front, and said with an ugly expression: "They are attacking my pill furnace inside..."

The middle-aged man was puzzled, "If you attack, attack, is it possible that they can escape from the holy pill furnace?"

If it weren't for Wang Qirong to hold this holy pill furnace, how could the Shadow Tower value her so much? Work with her? Even arranged for her to help her get rid of the three hunts, lurking in the Five Cities Dan League, and cannibalize the Dan League step by step. No one knows what the saint-level spirit instruments represent, and it's not that they can't afford to be greedy, but that there are people behind Wang Qirong, and that Lord is not easy to provoke.

And this saint-level pill furnace can give her the best effect, so the knowledgeable people will hold back.

The middle-aged man thought, and said with a bad look: "Take this opportunity to kill them quickly..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw Wang Qirong vomiting blood again, and her whole figure was unstable.

Wang Qirong's face was gray, her fingertips trembled, and her face was distorted by the pain, she didn't care too much, she just wanted to quickly take back the holy grade pill furnace.

"What are you doing? Kill them!" The middle-aged man stopped her and said coldly.

Wang Qirong scolded with anger: "They don't know what to use to attack the pill furnace. Let them attack, and I will be injured!" The holy-level pill furnace is her natal spirit weapon. If the natal spirit weapon is injured, it will backlash its owner.

She didn't want to bet her life.

Although Wang Qirong reacted swiftly, a few consecutive blows still caused her to suffer severe injuries and severely injured her vitality.

Inside the pill furnace, the little phoenix continued to spray phoenix spiritual fire towards the pill furnace.

The sound of scoffing is endless, and wherever the Phoenix Spirit Fire passes, holes are eroded in the wall of the pill furnace that seems to be unstoppable, accompanied by fishy black smoke.

"What is this? It smells too bad!" Wen Tutu screamed.

Wen Gungun crawled to Wen Qiao's body and buried his face in her neck. The smell of the monster beast is too sensitive, it can smell a little bit of peculiar smell, not to mention the terrible smell like poison gas now.

Master Wuming covered his nose and said, "It's not the evil spirit in the pill furnace, right?"

"Exactly." Wen Qiao didn't have the slightest surprise. "The husband said before that this pill furnace was eroded by evil spirits, and its grade was reduced. It is no longer considered a spiritual weapon, in fact it is a kind of evil weapon. It happens to be Phoenix Spirit Fire to fight evil."

When the little phoenix heard his mother's words, he breathed fire and became happier, and even the stench around him could not affect him.

Seeing that the pill furnace was burned by the Phoenix Spirit Fire, black pits appeared one after another, and when they heard the bunny happy, they should be able to get out soon.

As I was thinking, I suddenly discovered that the pill furnace in front of me was flying into the sky, and the light of Anqiu City's sky lanterns spilled in.