465 : Heart Demon Tribulation

Wen Tutu and Liu Qingyun, who were guarding the wind and snow forest, looked at the thunder catastrophe brewing in the sky inexplicably.

At first, I saw them coming aggressively, and I was a little worried, but I didn't think it would be so gentle and weak when it smashed down. Look at the people struck by thunder in the snow forest, not even the roots of their hair are scorched.

Liu Qingyun couldn't help recalling the scene of the thunder robbery when she was crossing the Yuanzong Realm, and she felt a little miserable inexplicably.

Really more popular than others.

The same thing that felt miserable was Wen Tutu, whose transforming thunder robbery was so painful.

But he thinks this is normal, after all, his sister is the little Miaomiao of the God Emperor's clan.

The Divine Emperor family is said to be the most uncontested race in the world. There are not many  sins, the kind that even the red lotus karma fire does not need to be afraid of. Therefore, it will not be too scary when crossing the thunder and robbery.

"Oh, this is too docile. Sure enough, Sister Aqiao's luck is the best." Shi Wuming looked envied.

The Yuanling Realm crossing the Yuanzong Realm is the four or nine thunder tribulations, and it is also the least thunder tribulation. However, this is the first thunder tribulation for a cultivator to move from a low-level to a high-level. It is very important for the cultivator and cannot be overcome. Who knows where.

Wen Tutu was still a little worried, his eyes fixed on the thunder robbery in the dome.

Shi Wuming saw that he was so nervous that he was holding on to his hand, and he was so painful that he yelled, "Brother Wen, don't worry, others may have problems crossing the catastrophe, but Sister Aqiao is absolutely fine.!"

Wen Tutu stared at the person who closed his eyes to greet Lei Jie not far away, frowning his little eyebrows, "You know?"

"Isn't this clear? Look at this Lei Jie, as gentle as trying to touch her, like other people, it can't wait to kill him." The teacher muttered lifelessly, "When it's your turn for Brother Ning to cross the thunder robbery in the future, you will know."

At that time, Lei Jie's different treatment, it is estimated that people can't help being injustice.

Liu Qingyun couldn't help but glance at him, and Wen Tutu continued to watch the thunder tribulation brewing at the dome, feeling that Master Wuming was right.

Sure enough, the Forty Nine Thunder Tribulation was quickly finished.

The person sitting in the wind and snow forest crossing the thunder tribulation, except for the vestments on her body which was chopped out by the aura, and even the hair is soft, it does not seem to be crossing the thunder tribulation, but like a thunderstorm.

Wen Qiao, who was sitting in the wind and snow forest, did not move.

Seeing that Lei Jie was about to disperse, she found that she was not moving. Hearing Tutu suddenly became worried, "What's the matter? Isn't the sister's heart demon tribulation finished yet?"

"should be."

"Nothing will happen, right?"

Wen Tutu became more and more worried. After the thunder tribulation was finished, how could the heart demon tribulation not survived? It seems that there is no such example in the cultivation world?

The teacher was lifeless and did not say anything. Thunder Tribulation is not a problem, but Heart Demon Tribulation is not necessarily. Especially Wen Qiao was once on Mochizuki Island in the Netherworld. When passing through that canyon, she was drawn into the illusion by the evil force. The thing she was most afraid of.