545 : Finding others

"Choo Choo Choo!"

The little phoenix let out a crisp cry, and a group of phoenix spirit fire sprayed over the group of scarlet monsters.

Where the Phoenix Spirit Fire passed, the blood-colored monsters were all burned to ashes, as if even the blood around them became thinner and clearer.

Ning Jichen was a little stunned, "What are these things on earth?"

As if a drop of blood had condensed out of thin air, that drop of blood gradually gathered and turned into this blood-red monster formed by thick blood. It was obviously a lethal existence in this space.

"It should be the blood formed by the condensed blood around them." Ning Yuzhou observed for a long while, pointing to the blood in the air and said, "Look at these lights, they are actually a kind of blood mist. Extremely, it will be atomized into water, and after a drop of blood is condensed, it can be transformed into a blood beast."

Ning Jichen's scalp was numb.

This place is really weird, the air is full of ubiquitous blood light, and this blood light can condense into liquid and become a blood beast. Recalling their previous experience, it was clear that they were sucked in by those red eyes and entered the body of a monster that inhabited the abyss.

Just thinking about it makes one's heart frizzy.

"Are these blood lights blood?" Wen Qiao couldn't help asking.

Ning Yuzhou said, "It's not impossible."

Wen Qiao and the three were silent at the same time. If it was really blood, how much blood did it float to fill this space? And this blood has vaporized to become blood light, and when needed, it will condense into liquid and become a blood beast.

In addition, the air was filled with a burning aura. When they first came in, their skin instantly cracked, which is the reason. This kind of thing that can burn the spiritual body of the cultivator should be related to the blood contained in the light. Power is about.

In order to isolate that breath, they can only release their spiritual power from time to time, forming a thin spiritual power cover on the surface of the body.

"Choo Choo Choo!"

The little phoenix yelled at them in front. Although the fat Tuo Tuo's body flew not fast, it was still safe.

Wen Qiao glanced at it. Little Phoenix had just eliminated a group of condensed blood beasts. It was just when he was happy that even his tail would be lifted and he was extremely happy.

However, at a young age, after wiping out several blood beasts in succession, he was so tired that he lay on Wen Qiao's shoulder and panted.

Wen Qiao feeds it some honey to replenish it with some energy.

Wen Tutu glanced at it, and muttered: "I heard that beasts that are too fat are easy to pant and need to rest for longer than the fighting time..."

fat? ! !

Little Phoenix looked up alertly. It was very sensitive to words such as "fat" and "fat". It was absolutely forbidden for anyone to think that the beautiful Phoenix had something to do with such words.

Being watched closely by it, he heard that the tutu suddenly felt a little stressed, and said against his will: "I'm not talking about you, but about some fat monsters."

Little Phoenix was immediately satisfied. It was a sacred beast, not a beast, and it was completely fine.

After resting almost, the little Phoenix was full of energy again, leading them in front.