511 : Alchemist

In the extraordinary period of the soul beast tide, it is the time when the pill is rampant.

Facing the endless soul beasts, the cultivator fought with them, accompanied by injuries and deaths, as well as lack of spiritual power. At this time, Ling Dan is particularly important, and even a life-saving thing, the entire Cultivation City is in short supply.

Therefore, after knowing that there was an alchemist on the side of Shi Wuming, Jing Jue was entrusted by his friends and came over to ask for alchemy for his friends.

But they all thought that there was only one alchemist here, but the current situation seemed to be two?

Shi Wuming smiled and said, "Earth-level alchemy was made by our brother Ning. Uncle Ning is now only a profound-level alchemist, and he can barely make several earth-level alchemy."

Jing Jue looked at Ning Yuzhou and then at Ning Jichen, a little confused.

If he heard correctly just now, these two people are father and son? Whether the father and son are in cultivation or alchemy, it seems that the son is walking in the front?

Although there is no shortage of this kind of situation in the cultivation world, there are very few fathers and sons like these two people. The difference between the next year and the next year is not much, but the difference in cultivation level is also too much.

"Uncle Ning's alchemy was taught by Brother Ning." Wen Tutu said proudly, "The best earth-level pill you want can only be practiced by Brother Ning."

Jing Jue's attitude immediately changed. Ning Yuzhou smiled enthusiastically, and rubbed his hands and said, "Master Ning, can this pre-level pill sell us some? My friends can buy it at a price 30% higher than the market price. ."

Ning Yuzhou said mildly: "It's okay, but the quantity will not be too much. We don't sell it easily."

Jing Jue expressed his understanding, that is the best spirit pill, it is difficult to produce the best, how can it be easily sold?

However, it can also be seen that the strength of this group of people is extraordinary.

Except that they are escorted by an imperial demon repairer, two alchemists alone are enough to be admired by the world. You must know that in the soul beast continent, because there are fewer practitioners than other continents, there are fewer alchemists, and demon cultivators are also staring at the alchemists on the cultivation city, and the supply of pills is even more inadequate, and every alchemist who has the ability both are extremely popular.

Jing Jue was certain that if the cultivators in the city knew that Ning Yuzhou was able to produce an earth-level best pill, this small inn would definitely be broken by the cultivators.

Wen Qiao gave Jing Jue's friend the spirit pill to him, and Jing Jue also gave them the prepared spirit stone.

"Oh, did you even bring the Lingshi?" Master Wuming raised his eyebrows.

Jing Jue grinned, "Isn't this the first to make the best? If you have a pill, you can pay the bill on the spot, saving any accidents."

As for this accident, of course others also came to ask for pill.

Jing Jue's worries were right. Not long after he left, cultivators came to ask for alchemy. Obviously someone had been staring here, and seeing that Jing Jue could actually come to ask for pill, he naturally wanted to come and try.

The result was naturally rejected.

According to Ning Yuzhou and the others, Jing Jue is a friend, and you can give him a convenience. Others can do nothing. If you want a pill, you can wait until the teacher is dead to set up a stall, so that everyone is running here and disturbing them to rest. No one is clean.