470 : Conspiracy

Ning Yuzhou said truthfully: "I don't know, it depends on when the ancestors of the Bingfeng clan will come back to find out."

Wen Qiao looked at him suspiciously, "Isn't the ancestor of the Bingfeng clan not in the clan?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded, it is not difficult to guess, with the insight of the ancestors of the Primordial Saint Realm, it is impossible for Little Phoenix to sneak into the sacred place of others and eat the ice phoenix beads without knowing it. But the little phoenix committed the crime so many times that the ice phoenix clan didn't even notice it, and he could speculate that the ancestor of the ice phoenix clan might not be in the clan.

Venerable Yuanshengjing can tear through space and travel through various continents without being affected by the death icicles in the domain of snow. Maybe Xue Xiao's condition was too serious at that time, so this Yuansheng Realm Venerable could only leave the clan to find something that could cure Xue Xiao.

Suddenly, Wen Qiao looked at the little Phoenix who was eating happily in the snow pool.

The ice phoenix condensed beads contained the ice phoenix's power, which could not be touched by ordinary monsters, and the phoenix possessed a powerful physique, even if the attributes were wrong, it would not affect its appetite in the slightest.

There was more and more frost condensed on Little Phoenix's body, looking like a puck of ice, Wen Qiao couldn't help but feel a little worried: "Is it okay?"

There are ice phoenix forces in the snow pool, which can freeze all the existence of non-ice phoenix clan, and the little phoenix is ​​no exception.

Ning Yuzhou said casually: "It's the Phoenix of Fire. Anyone can have trouble, but it won't."

No need to explain, Wen Qiao quickly understood what he meant.

I saw that the little phoenix, which was frozen into an icy lump by the extremely cold air in the snow pool, suddenly spewed out a phoenix spirit fire.

The surrounding temperature rose rapidly, and there was a momentary scorching heat. This scorching heat swallowed the surrounding cold and extreme cold, and the frost attached to the little phoenix turned into water vapor and disappeared, and it was still a cute little yellow bird.

Wen Qiao finally understood how Little Phoenix committed the crime, and it seemed that even the extreme coldness in the snow pool could not stop it.

The two did not stop the little phoenix from devouring the ice phoenix beads in the snow pond.

Anyway, this is not the snow pool of the Ice Phoenix clan, but something created by those in gray clothes. It doesn't matter if the little phoenix will eat the Ice Phoenix Ningzhu they created.

Wen Qiao suddenly yelled, "Husband, did those people build this snow pool for the phoenix?"

"possible."

"Then we have broken them?" Wen Qiao stared at the little phoenix who was about to eat up the ice phoenix condensed beads in the snow pool, suddenly felt that it was not easy for the gray-clothed people.

Ning Yuzhou was full of seriousness, "They acted misbehaving, and they took the ice phoenix condensed beads transformed by the blood of the ice phoenix tribe. It was not a normal behavior, so just eat it."

Wen Qiao screamed and stopped talking.

As the ice phoenix Ningzhu in the snow pool was eaten up by the little phoenix, the extremely cold air that seemed to freeze even the bones gradually diminished, the cold mist receded, and soon the temperature and snow domain in this space The rest of the country is similar, although it is cold, it will not affect their fighting too much.