516 : Li Yaonian

The person sitting in the room is like an unsheathed sharp blade, although it gathers all the edges, it still cannot hide the power of the sword.

Just let people take a look, as if wanting to be cut by that cold and scorching sword intent.

Ning Jichen, Wen Tutu, and Wen Qiao were a little unbearable with the golden sword intent, but they did not leave and sat silently beside Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou was the most calm, and even the curvature of the smile on his lips did not change at all. His voice is pleasant to the ears, and when he speaks, he teaches people to be as if the breeze is blowing, and his heart is happy.

"I wonder why Senior Li came here?"

Li Yaonian's gaze fell on him, and he slowly said, "I heard that you can practice the Five Elements Barrier Breaking Pill."

His voice has its own coldness, it is as sharp as a blade, and it is easy to make the listener feel uncomfortable. Ning Jichen and Wen Tutu can't help but frown with a slight discomfort, but they don't dare to behave too much. Wen Qiao is okay. The blood of the emperor family makes her resistance better than ordinary cultivators. Shi Wuming has thick skin and thick flesh, and his face is indifferent.

Looking at the calmest thing was Ning Yuzhou, as if the man in front of him was not a sword repairman who could fight against Yuan Shengjing, but a person of the same level as him.

"Senior is here to ask for the Five Elements Barrier Breaking Pill?"

Li Yaonian gave an um, then said, "If there are Zifu Yunqi Pills and Taisu Pills, it's not bad."

Hearing this, everyone couldn't help but look at him. They already understood that this sword repairer probably knew about the ancient cave mansion too. Sure enough, the Heavenly Formation Alliance came to ask for the Purple Mansion Yunqi Pill and Taisu Pill to enter the ancient cave mansion. .

Ning Yuzhou said: "I can also refine Zifu Yunqi Pill and Taisu Pill, but for the time being, I can't refine it without the spirit grass of these two."

"The deity has it." Li Yaonian said, took out a storage bag and threw it over.

The storage bag dropped lightly on the table next to Ning Yuzhou. This is an ordinary storage bag with no imprinted consciousness, the kind used by cultivators to temporarily store things, as long as the cultivator close to it discovers the consciousness, immediately you can see the contents of the storage bag clearly.

Ning Yuzhou saw that there were materials for Zifu Yunqi Pill and Taisu Pill in it, and there were three pairs of them, so it was not easy to get them together.

He looked at Jian Xiu in front of him and said, "I need three days."

Li Yaonian nodded: "Yes, the deity will come to get the pill in three days."

Like when he came, Li Yaonian left quietly.

After the sword repairer left, Ning Jichen and Wen Tutu felt that the whole house was bright.

Ning Jichen wiped his sweat secretly, and said, "As expected, he is the most difficult sword repairman to advance to the ranks. He does nothing. It is already a forceful manner. Even the ancestor of the Ice Phoenix tribe is gentler than him."

Wen Tutu nodded silently. The sword intent of this sword repairman named Li Yaonian was like ice and fire. It was both cold and awe-inspiring, very terrifying.

"Isn't that exaggeration?" Shi Wuming disapproved, "It's just a Yuandi realm, how can it be inferior to Yuanshenzhen Venerable. The ancestor of the Ice Phoenix tribe, General Xue Venerable, regards us as an alliance above, he specifically reduced the power of his body. If he really released the aura of the Primordial Saint Realm, the Primordial Emperor Realm would definitely be inferior to the Primordial Saint Realm."