445 : Back at Hongsen Continent

Passing through the dark passage filled with the power of space, there is a faint light at the end.

There is the exit of the human world.

The cultivators who walked through the space channel were overjoyed and couldn't help speeding up.

Compared with the space tunnel that Wen Yi used to force the meteor dragon as the medium to open, this space tunnel opened by the four ghost sages with the help of the magical virtue is exceptionally stable. The power of space always lingers outside the channel, as long as no one wants to attack there will be no accidents in the space channel, or just run out.

As the cultivators disappeared at the end of the space channel, Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou, followed by Ning Jichen and others, and quickly leaped towards the exit of the space channel.

A repulsive force pushed them out.

The wind blows in the wilderness, and when Wen Qiao and them landed, they smelled the unique damp and cold atmosphere of the Red Rock Forest, and the sound of the red-bone river rushing by.

The place where they came out of the spatial passage was the Red Bone River.

I saw many cultivators appearing by the Red Bone River. These cultivators had just returned from the Netherworld. They looked around with an incredible expression. When they saw the rushing Red Bone River next to them, they looked showing the color of ecstasy.

They are finally back!

Just when they were ecstatic, the spatial channel that appeared above the Red Bone River gradually disappeared, and the power of the space gradually disappeared.

The power of space generated after the emergence of the space channel also attracted the attention of the practitioners in the Red Rock Forest, and soon a group of practitioners flew by from a distance.

The foremost is a Yuan Emperor realm cultivator.

When the Yuan Emperor Realm cultivator arrived, Yan Chuyao threw herself into the Yuan Emperor Realm cultivator's arms like a swallow plunged into the forest, and then wept loudly.

The Yuan Emperor realm cultivator was surprised and delighted, "Yao'er, you are back, are you okay? Did someone bully you?" As he said, a pair of sharp eyes swept over the cultivators present.

Those cultivators who had fought with Yan Chuyao's idea suddenly felt a little weak, but more of them had nothing to do with Yan Chuyao, and because she was Miss Jeyu Valley, the cultivators who were polite and courteous were not afraid.

No matter how self-willed this eldest lady is, she can't slander people casually in the crowd?

At this time, I heard Yan Chuyao crying and choking and saying: "Father... Brother Leng, Brother Leng, he is still in the Nether Realm... He refuses to come back, he... Wow..."

Having said this, she began to cry again sadly, not knowing whether it was crying for her unsuccessful feelings or crying coldly for destiny.

Leng Yi could actually come back with them, but he chose to give up and exile in the Nether Realm by himself. Unless the Three Realms Channel was reopened, he would never be able to return to the Human Realm.

The more I thought about it, the more sad I was, and the more I cried.

The Gu Master of Jueyu Valley's face was gentle, stretched out his hand and gently patted her back, his eyes swept over the cultivators present.

Soon more cultivators arrived. These were people living near the Hong Bone River. Among them was the city lord of Hongqiu City, a cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm.