436 : Divine Artifact

Qingyu crossing the sky and the lantern?

Most of the cultivators present were at a loss, not knowing what magic weapon this was.

The other three Ghost Saints couldn't help looking at the ancestors of the Ghost Saint Pavilion. Ning Yuzhou's words stirred up waves in their hearts, and the eyes of the ancestors of the Ghost Saint Pavilion inevitably showed a little strange color.

They didn't think that Ning Yuzhou was talking wildly, or daring to use words to arouse them, this son could actually let the meteorite show his attitude to protect him, it can be seen that there is some ability, and it may even be that the meteorite confessed to him.

After a long while, the ancestor of Ghost Saint Pavilion finally said: "We did bring Qingyu Dutianming Lantern here."

Ning Yuzhou laughed, "Senior, the evil spirit is about to spread. When are you going to take action?"

The ancestor of Guisheng Pavilion was silent, his gaze passed through the crowd and fell on the disciple of Tianshu Palace.

The eyes of everyone followed him, and they saw the group of disciples of Tianshu Palace wearing red cloaks. The Nether Realm has always had only three colors of gray and black, and there are very few such vivid colors. The disciples of Tianshu Palace are here which are extraordinarily eye-catching.

Leng Yi pulled Wen Yi over.

Wen Yi looked dazed, but passively led her by the other party. The dazed appearance gave people the illusion that she was not in the state at all.

The disciples of Tianshu Palace followed Leng Yi to the left and right, and their arrival caused all the eyes of the audience to fall on them.

Facing the four ghost sages, although Leng Yi's face was pale, his expression was very calm.

He first said to Ning Yuzhou, "Young Master Ning, I am very grateful to you for saving Girl Wen. I was gaffes before, how offended. About Qingyu crossing the Ming Lantern, it must have been told by the meteorite dragon?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly.

After understanding the situation, Leng Yi stopped talking nonsense, and said to the four ghost sages: "Predecessors, the Qingyu Crossing Heaven and Underworld Lamp is a divine tool. It can communicate between the two worlds, extradite the evil spirits of heaven and earth, and refine it into nothingness. This time I am waiting to send it to the Nether Realm because of this evil spirit."

After a pause, he continued: "It is said that the evil spirits of the Nether Realm took the opportunity to invade the human world during the battle of the three realms in the ancient times, causing the space channel between the two worlds of the Netherworld to collapse... Those evil spirits that invaded the human realm world were left behind. Almost destroyed the Red Forest Continent. Since the Three Realms War, the evil spirit left over in the Red Forest has been transformed into red rain, which continues to erode the Red Forest Continent, causing the continent to collapse and destroy."

Speaking of this, he pointed to the deep pit over there, "I have already sent the Blue Feather Crossing the Dark Lantern under this deep pit. When the evil spirit spreads to the deep pit, it is also the time when the artifact is activated. ."

Hearing this, the ghost and human cultivators present were all excited.

It turned out to be prepared!

Both the red lotus karmic fire burns, and the blue feather crossing the sky and the dark lantern refining the evil spirit into nothingness, presumably this evil spirit will not spread outward.