597 : Kill the Ghost head

In fact, Wen Qiao also had speculations about the origin of this evil repair cave.

It must have existed for a long time, somehow it was discovered by the people of the Heavenly Sacred Gate, and they used it to transform the powerful poisonous orc with the demon pill in the blood pool, and then use the ghost head in this deep pit to make it out. Ghost face.

On the day of the big pawn, the ghost face that came from the pressure was condensed from the Yin Qi of this place.

As for why the life and death of the ghost face would affect the black-robed poisonous orc, Wen Qiao did not understand. Maybe the people of the Heavenly Sacred Gate released the two, what means did they do between the two to let the the strength of the black Poisoned Orcs was increased to this point, and the six Yuan Emperor Realm besieged and killed them.

Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming also thought of this.

They looked at Ning Yuzhou, who had entered the deep pit. The evil spirit in the deep pit became heavier and turned into an evil wind, causing his clothes to swell in the evil wind and hunting.

Those ghost faces condensed from Yin Qi flew around, constantly interfering with him.

All ghost faces are blocked by the Diamond Talisman.

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu nervously watched Ning Yuzhou approach the ghost head. They almost held their breath at each other, staring intently, for fear that one of them would not pay attention and something unexpected would happen.

The Scorching Sun Bow has been summoned, and there is also a Scorching Sun Arrow.

Since Wen Qiao discovered that the condensed spiritual power arrows were shot out with the Scorching Sun Bow, which could also achieve the destructive effect of purification, she rarely used the originally matched Scorching Sun Arrows, worrying about any accidental loss, causing the Scorching Sun Arrows to be used less and less. .

But the last time Ning Yuzhou went to the mobile desert to cross the Yuanhuang Realm Thunder Tribulation, he made ten arrows of the scorching sun easily, and Wen Qiao was not stingy with it.

At this time, one can no longer be stingy.

"Don't be too nervous, leave it to Brother Ning, nothing will happen." The teacher had no orders to comfort them.

Wen Qiao warped her fingers with a solemn expression, "How can you not be nervous when this ghost is so powerful?"

"That's right, Brother Ning is only in the early Yuan Dynasty, and he is not the opponent of this ghost at all." Wen Tutu said, this ghost is obviously closed with ghost eyes, but the breath is not inferior to that of the Yuan Emperor. When I opened my eyes, I was afraid that everyone would not be able to escape.

Ning Yuzhou bears the brunt of it, so why not worry?

Seeing that the two of them couldn't hear it, the teacher didn't say anything. In fact, he was also quite worried. After all, Ning Yuzhou is only at the Yuanhuang level now, not the old monster before. In case this body is too brittle and can't bear to fall...

Under the attention of the three of them, Ning Yuzhou gradually approached the ghost head.

The ghost head is actually floating on the altar, because it is so big, it feels like it is standing on it, evil spirits surround it, and spray out from its mouth, forming a burst of air currents, and people walk. Among them, it was so small that it was about to be overturned by the violent wind caused by that evil spirit.

Fortunately, Ning Yuzhou walked very steadily and finally walked to the head of the ghost.

When he stood in front of the ghost head and looked up, he looked so small.