576 : Enchanted Demon Realm

After leaving Tianyun Peak, the two slowly walked towards Jucui Peak.

On the way, Wen Qiao finally couldn't help asking: "Husband, where is this Demon Heaven?"

Ning Yuzhou did not answer, but thought about something, and said for a long while: "Aha, do you remember the Holy Martial Temple?"

"Remember." Wen Qiao nodded.

How could I not remember that the Holy Martial Hall sent people to the Tanglin to find the "chosen sons", which attracted many practitioners from the Central Continent to sneak into the Tanglin and enter the Lintai Hunting Valley. I don't know how many practitioners from the Tanglin were caused. Tragic death. In this way, Wen Qiao was also deeply impressed by Shengwu Temple.

What's more, the "Son of the Chosen" who was taken away by Shengwu Temple was Ning Zhezhou, the third prince of the Ning clan, and the cousin of Ning Yuzhou's family.

"The Temple of Saint Martial Arts comes from the Enchanted Demon Realm."

Hearing a cry, her face was stunned.

So it turned out that they couldn't complain that they had been in the Central Continent for so many years, and they hadn't heard much about the Saint Martial Hall, as if this force did not exist in the Saint Martial Continent. The existence of the Saint Martial Hall is really mysterious, very few people can know about it, and only the old forces like the three sects, four sects and five clans can know it.

Don't even know the Saint Martial Hall, let alone the Heavenly Demon Sealing Domain.

Ning Yuzhou touched her head and said with a smile: "It's too early to say this. I have my own arrangements for Wang Qirong. You don't care about the others for now."

Wen Qiao never questioned him, so she should have left the matter of Wang Qirong behind her head.

Back at Jucui Peak, I saw Shi Wuming, Wen Tutu, and Min Jishu sitting in the pavilion on the mountainside, drinking fragrant spiritual tea and blowing in the cool mountain breeze.

Wen Gungun, Little Phoenix and the beasts didn't know where they went to play again.

"Brother Ning, sister, you are back, come and have tea." Wen Tutu said happily to them.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou sat down.

After drinking a cup of tea, Ning Yuzhou said, "There is nothing wrong now. I want to retreat and practice and attack the Yuanhuang Realm."

"puff!"

Min Ji spit out a sip of tea.

The teacher moved aside in disgust, "Brother Min, be careful when drinking tea, don't spray tea casually, it's not too particular about it."

Min Jishu was able to take care of him wherever he could. He looked up and down at Ning Yuzhou and couldn't help but said: "Brother-in-law, you are only in the middle Yuanzong realm now. You should first hit the late Yuanzong realm before talking about it. Cultivation emphasizes the point. Keep your feet on the ground and don’t rush in."

He thought that Ning Yuzhou was anxious because Wen Qiao was already in the Yuan Dynasty, and wanted to keep up with her.

"You're right." Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly, "So I plan to hit the late Yuanzong realm and Yuanhuang realm directly in one go."

Min Jishu: "..."

Fortunately, he didn't drink tea at this time, otherwise he might have to spray tea.

Min Jishu didn’t know what to say about Ning Yuzhou’s brother-in-law, so he looked at Xiang Wen Qiao and wanted her to persuade her, but found out that she looked like a matter of course. Instead of persuading, she said, "Nafujun, please practice hard. Brother Shi and I went out to inquire about the Heavenly Sacred Gate, and we will come back to see you sometime."