413 : Preparing to leave

The Ji's boat departed ten days later.

After agreeing with Ji Chengsi about the time and place for the departure, Ning Yuzhou and the others returned to the rented house.

Then, Ning Yuzhou called Wu Jingping and the others over and told them about it.

Everyone was in a daze, and then a little nervous, inevitably entangled.

They all know the danger of the Immortal Sea. With their current cultivation base, they have no confidence that they can survive in the Immortal Sea. Although there are meteorites in the immortal sea, not all people and ghosts want to run over with enthusiasm, thinking that they can kill the dragon. More people are sober and don't want to risk their lives.

However, there are also people who are willing to go. Wealth and wealth are in danger, and chance comes with danger.

They couldn't explain it clearly, so they had to look at Ning Yuzhou and decided that he would make arrangements.

"The number of places is limited, I can't take you all over." Ning Yuzhou said solemnly, "You have also heard about the situation of the Immortal Sea. I don't know what the Immortal Sea is like. There are too many people and it may be unfortunate. You may not even be able to find the meteorite dragon."

Hearing this, everyone felt a little bitter.

Wen Yi leaned against the window, lowered her head in silence, listening to the movement outside.

Ning Yuzhou said: "This time we are taking someone else's boat. There are not many people, and there are only ten places."

Ten places? It's really missing.

Wu Jingping couldn't help but said, "Young Master Ning, who do you decide to take?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "Besides us, there are four more places, and I will arrange them by then."

Hearing this, everyone had no idea anymore, and there were too few people who could go. Ning Yuzhou made it clear that there was already someone designated to take it. There was nothing to argue about. What's more, he was right. The undead sea is so famous that it is not only ghost repairs, but they all shrink back when they hear it, and most of them don't want to run into the undead sea like this.

After Wu Jingping and the others left, Wen Tutu asked, "Brother Ning, do you want to take Wu Daxiong?"

Wu Xiong'an is a cultivator in the Yuan Dynasty realm, and his strength is good. Wen Tutu feels that bringing him is also a fighting power. The most important thing is that Wu Xiongan knows current affairs and uses it very smoothly.

During this period of time, Wu Xiong'an was doing troubles outside, which really made him gather a lot of people living in the Netherworld to fight against those evil spirits.

After Ning Yuzhou knew about it, he arranged them all directly, whether it was hunting ghost beads, looking for the Yin attribute spirit grass, or investigating news about the Netherworld. He also took a moment to lay down a formation on the mountain wall, hiding the area, so as not to be accidentally caught by the ghost practitioners.

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly, "Bring both Wu Xiong'an and Wu Jingping, and the rest will stay at Xuanyin City."

Wen Tutu responded, and then asked a little entangledly: "Brother Ning, will we still use women's clothing to show people by then?"

Ning Yuzhou hasn't answered yet, but Shi Wuming has already said quickly: "Of course, in the eyes of Master Ji, we are all girls. If we suddenly become men who are older than him, wouldn't he think we're cheating? He was then very angry and refused to let us take the boat?"