444 : Leaving

For their arrival, Honglian Yehuo was very happy, and the strange flame Honglian in the flame pool jumped high.

"You also brought friends?" Honglianye's tender voice was full of curiosity.

Wen Qiao said: "There are two more outside, they can't bear it, they can't come over."

Honglianye made a fire, his eyes fell on Shi Wuming, as if he was curious about how he could come in.

Master Wuming went to the flame pool and looked left and right. He seemed to be curious about everything. Fortunately, he still knew the power of the red lotus karma, so he didn't have a hand to reach it, otherwise he really didn't know him. Will a durable skin, flesh and bones turn into ashes in the red lotus karma?

"Would you like to try it?" Wen Qiao suggested, looking at him scorchingly.

Shi Wuming instantly stayed away from the Red Lotus Karma Fire, with a look of horror, "Sister Aqiao, how could you come up with such a vicious idea? Isn't it good to be a person?"

"I'm just curious." Wen Qiao shrugged.

"Absolutely not!" Shi Wuming firmly rejected this proposal, absolutely not wanting to try whether he could survive the red lotus karmic fire, he was not the Phoenix of fire, and he had no need for different fires.

Wen Qiao just mentioned, and after seeing him frightened, she didn't say anything.

She greeted Honglian Karma first and asked about the evil spirit.

The Red Lotus Karma Huo said: "I have suppressed it again, and will continue to burn it bit by bit in the future. It has been trying to break free again, but unfortunately there is the suppression of merits and artifacts outside, and it can no longer be released as before its air of black evil."

Wen Qiao said happily: "Thanks for your hard work."

"It's not hard." The Red Lotus Karma Fire's voice is very immature, but there is a sense of mission in what he says, "I was born because of this evil spirit, to suppress them to give birth to spiritual wisdom, as long as they burn them.  I can also get merit, and there will be changes in the underworld by then, and I can build hell..."

"Okay, what do you do if you say so much?" Meteoron's voice came, interrupting Honglian Karma Huo's words.

Honglianye's fire stopped before he said to Wen Qiao: "I can't say any more, if you say too much, it will reveal the secret."

Wen Qiao was stunned, and fell silent, and asked, "Red lotus industry fire, do you know why the Three Realms War occurred in ancient times?"

Honglian Yehuo didn't answer, so he heard Meteor sneer and said, "What are you asking about this?"

"Just curiosity." Wen Qiao said calmly.

Meteoron sneered again, "Why are you so curious about the little baby who hasn't grown up? It won't be too late for you to care about it when you grow up."

Due to the meteoric dragon's simple and rude interruption, Wen Qiao did not continue, but only recounted the old with the red lotus industry, talked to it about some human affairs, and satisfied its curiosity.

Honglian Yehuo can't leave here. It is very curious about the outside world, so it is so happy for Wenqiao who can come here, and likes to hear them talk about the outside world most. But this time, a teacher who can talk about the truth came here, which made it even more happy.

Honglian Yehuo's attention soon fell on Shi Wuming, and he became friends with him.

This teacher has no life and even a spiritual thing can be called a brother to him, and he is also a powerful person.