Part 1

"Chen Xu, I think it hasn't been a few days since I checked the score."

"Why don't you learn a few dog barkings to listen to, maybe I am in a good mood, and I can let my father spend money to stuff you into the university, and mix up with an undergraduate degree, so as not to lose the face of our family."

"Yi Chen is right, Chen Xu, don't be embarrassed. After all, you are different from Yi Chen. Yi Chen has been excellent since childhood. This time I have an estimated score of more than 700. You may not even be able to get a specialist. Bar."

Chen Xu's mind was dizzy, her eyes turned black, her vision suddenly fell into a blur, and her ears were full of noisy noises, and she was full of sneers when she listened carefully.

what happened? Isn't he dead?

Chen Xu shook her head vigorously, trying to shake the dizziness out of her brain.

Isn't he dead? He was rescued?

How could it be possible, he clearly remembered that he was imprisoned in an abandoned factory by Si Yichen, and then the factory burned into a raging fire, and he was burnt to death inside.

"Hey, what are you pretending to die? Can't you hear Yi Chen talking to you?"

As a familiar voice sounded, Chen Xu's shoulder was pushed a bit, he staggered and almost fell, but fortunately, he supported the table next to him in time to stabilize his body, and his vision gradually became clear.

He saw a young man with his arms folded and rolled his eyes at him, "What are you pretending to be weak? Shouldn't he secretly assess his scores, he was said to have scored too poorly, he was guilty, hahahaha..."

As soon as the young man's voice fell, he caused a lot of laughter around him.

In the crowd, Chen Xu clearly saw Si Yichen's face. Si Yichen was holding a glass of red wine in his hand with a mocking smile on his face.

Suddenly, anger swept Chen Xu's sanity. He didn't notice that Si Yichen looked too young at this time. He just clenched his fists in anger. When everyone didn't react, it seemed like a sharp arrow broke. Out of space, he knocked Si Yichen to the ground with a punch, and beat Si Yichen to death without saying a word.

Chen Xu's mind is full of what Si Yichen said to him before his death. Because Si Yichen's adoptive father, the current head of the Si family, Si Ye touched his head when he was a child, he was hated by Si Yichen. , Si Yichen was jealous of him, because Si Yichen thought Si Ye was special to him, so he killed him.

This reason is simply ridiculous. What's more, Chen Xu was sent to Si's house by his parents at the age of twelve. Until his death, ten years later, he and Si Ye were not familiar with each other. They didn't say a few words, nor did they How did you get along alone.

In Chen Xu's eyes, Si Ye was just a somewhat old-fashioned uncle. If he was really favored by Si Ye, it would be fine, but the facts were not true. For Chen Xu, Si Yichen's revenge was completely innocent.

"Shen Xu! You're **** crazy! Stop it!" The people around finally reacted and rushed to pull Chen Xu away from Si Yichen.

But Chen Xu's eyes were cracked and his eyes were red, like a mad dog, grabbing Si Yichen's neck tightly, unwilling to let go.

"Don't hurry up and get this lunatic away! Today is Yi Chen's birthday party, you can't mess it up!"

Chen Xu was forcibly pulled off Si Yichen's body. His eyes were gloomy, and his chest was constantly undulating because of heavy breathing.

"Shen Xu, what's the matter with you? Is it uncomfortable?" A gentle and concerned voice came into Chen Xu's ears, his arm was held by the man.

Chen Xu looked down at the other person, and then his gaze moved around again.