Part 35

Tao Minzhi was sitting on the sofa drinking tea, not knowing what he was thinking, Wei Shifeng walked over from behind and stroked her shoulder, bowed his head and kissed her temple.

"What are you thinking about?"

"It's nothing." Tao Minzhi put down the tea cup, pondered for a moment, and pulled down Wei Shifeng's hand on her shoulder, and said, "Don't come anymore."

Before Wei Shifeng had time to speak, Tao Minzhi immediately said: "Don't you want to start a company? The money on this card is enough."

"My dear, did I make you angry?" Wei Shifeng calmed his emotions and asked softly.

Tao Minzhi picked up the card and turned and stuffed it into Wei Shifeng's hand, staring at him with heavy eyes, "Si Ye knows about our relationship."

This sentence scared Wei Shifeng's face to dust, and sat on the ground.

"How... how? We two obviously did it so secretly." Wei Shifeng couldn't believe that they were so careful, how could they be discovered by Si Ye.

Tao Minzhi knew what kind of person Wei Shifeng was. Now, looking at his wretched appearance, he felt a little cold-eyed sarcasm in his heart, "There is no impenetrable wall in the world."

"Then...then did he use this to threaten you?" Wei Shifeng swallowed hard and asked Tao Minzhi pretending to be calm.

Tao Minzhi raised his eyelids and sneered, "Why do you think he can marry a man."

Wei Shifeng understood that Tao Minzhi and Si Ye exchanged a condition with this, which is to allow Si Ye and Chen Xu to marry, which means that Si Ye has achieved his goal and does not have to threaten Tao Minzhi with this. Then there is no need for him and Tao Minzhi to end. This relationship.

"I... we don't need to end this relationship, he has achieved his goal..." Wei Shifeng stammered, with a surprised expression on his face.

However, Tao Minzhi immediately poured cold water on him.

"Si Ye is the first, it doesn't mean that there won't be a second." Tao Minzhi has no need to put himself in danger for Wei Shifeng. Wei Shifeng is just a plaything.

Wei Shifeng also tasted the meaning of Tao Minzhi's words. He stepped forward to grab Tao Minzhi's arm and hugged her, "No, you can't abandon me, don't you have me in your heart?"

Tao Minzhi remained unmoved, and said coldly: "Wei Shifeng, so much is enough, don't be too greedy, the money in this card is enough for you to worry-free for the rest of your life."

Coming out of Tao Minzhi's villa with his coat, Wei Shifeng looked at the card in his hand with gloomy eyes, and secretly cursed, "I am not dead."

...

In the afternoon, Chen Xu took Si Xuezhou out to play with Ke Xinghao and the others. Ke Xinghao was very enthusiastic about Si Xuezhou. He was a familiar character, so he soon started playing with him.

"Old Chen, your brother is more like a young master than you." Ke Xinghao pointed to Si Xuezhou and said.

Chen Xu told him indifferently, "He is not my brother, according to seniority, I have to call him uncle, that is, your uncle."

Ke Xinghao: "..."

Si Xuezhou pursed his lips shyly, waved his hand and said, "Just call my brother."

He originally wanted to say that Chen Xu and Si Ye were married, and that he was Chen Xu's younger brother by generation, but he didn't know if Chen Xu had told Ke Xinghao about them, so he didn't mention it at all.