Part 102 EXTRA

every year on si ye's birthday, chen xu will definitely take time to make clothes for him no matter how busy he is, and last night chen xu added a new set of clothes to si ye's wardrobe.

after si ye received it, he changed it to chen xu for the first time, so many years have passed, si ye's charm has not diminished but has become more and more charming, chen xu was fascinated by him, watching his beloved people wearing clothes made by himself, chen xu was like a little spark falling into a pile of dry dry grass, instantly igniting a wildfire.

the fire spread to si ye, and the two spent a pleasant and crazy night.

even the next day, they both slept until the sun was three rods before they woke up slowly.

chen xu's eyes were misty, and he subconsciously touched the side, but instead of touching si ye, he yawned and forced himself to get up.

lifting the quilt, before his feet landed, he saw a teenage child sitting at the foot of the bed, his dark eyes staring straight at him.

after a long period of silence and staring at each other, chen xu suppressed the unrealistic conjecture in his heart and kindly spoke: "little friend, which child are you?" how could it be in my house? "

i saw the child's face and his eyebrows furrowed slightly, and he seemed very unhappy with what he said, "i am si ye."

this aura, this tone of voice, is indeed si ye himself.

despite all the doubts in his heart, chen xu still did not press the impulse in his heart, stretched out his sinful hands, picked up the person from his armpit, and put it on his leg, "it turned out to be my child." "

xiao zhengtaiji looked really cute, his skin was very white, lining his eyelashes and hair were even darker, because he was still young, his face line was still very round, and his black grape-like eyes seemed to have the power to see through people's hearts.

he was wearing a wide white shirt, loose and crumbling like a skirt.

chen xu naturally also saw the inappropriate clothes on his body, and suddenly remembered that he had made a children's clothing series some time ago, leaving a few sets to give away, he carried si ye to the cloakroom, and si yi pedaled the small short legs, "xiao xu, let me go down." "

this is too much to damage his majesty!

"poof!" chen xu suddenly heard si ye call himself xiao xu in an old-fashioned voice with a small milk tone, and he couldn't help but laugh out loud.

si ye's face was green, and he must quickly find out what was going on.

after being killed by si ye, several sets of cute clothes were killed, chen xu still had some regrets, how cute, and it must have exploded on xiao si ye's body.

in the end, si yi reluctantly chose a white shirt, the collar of the shirt was embroidered with goose yellow kittens, and he was cute, and he stepped on a pair of small leather shoes on his feet, like the little prince in a fairy tale.

chen xu, who had never been interested in children, suddenly experienced the joy of raising cubs, and if it was uncle yaji, it would be no problem.

si yi put on a small face and poked the kitten on the collar in disgust.

the family has air conditioning, it will not be cold, because it is expected to give si ye a birthday, the servants at home have taken a holiday, today there are only two of them, even uncle zhong is not there, fortunately only the two of them, otherwise others will see si ye's appearance, the stock market is afraid of earthquake.

"you seem happy?" si yi raised his eyelids and looked at chen xu coolly.

the smile on chen xu's face froze, and he disguised himself from the beginning, "you think too much baby." "