Part 4

Si Yichen noticed Pan Qizhi's gaze and stared back fiercely, "What are you looking at me? Pan Qizhi, do you know her?"

Pan Qizhi's hair was tightly stared by Si Yichen's eye. He knew that Si Yichen was warning him. His eyes were rolling quickly, and a large cold sweat leaked out on his forehead, "I don't know, I don't know her."

His denial made Xia You dumbfounded. Da Xia Xia was stupefied because she had the illusion that she had entered the cold winter. "Pan Qizhi, obviously you threatened me to cooperate with you to frame Chen Xu, otherwise the school would cancel the quota for my studies."

Xia You's words made everyone present in disbelief. They looked at Pan Qizhi together. Pan Qizhi was surrounded by it. He was confused and bluffed and said to Xia You loudly: "You are talking nonsense! It's clearly your own vanity and wanting Flying on a branch to become a phoenix, deliberately framed Chen Xu, what is my business!"

Pan Qizhi thought, anyway, Xia You had no evidence to prove that he had instructed her to frame Chen Xu. He could retreat as long as he didn't admit it.

What he said made Xia You tremble all over, pointing to Pan Qizhi and could not speak, "I knew it! You rich people are all raccoon dogs, what you said is not true. Fortunately, I recorded the sound, Pan Qizhi. , I'm sorry, don't think about it!"

In Pan Qizhi's horrified gaze, Xia You took out his mobile phone and played a recording. After a burst of noise, Pan Qizhi's voice came from inside.

"Didn't your dad be laid off? Your mom doesn't have a job. As long as you do one thing for me, you can get one million after it's done."

"What do you want me to do?" Xia You asked vigilantly.

"It's not difficult. As long as you enter Chen Xu's room for a while, sleep with him, then frame him and **** you, you can easily get this million."

"What if I don't agree"

"I heard that you got the quota of the school's talent cultivation plan, I think you should really need this quota." If the first million is a temptation, then this statement is bright and threatening.

"Okay, I promise." Xia You needs this place, and also the one million.

"Smelly girl, you **** dare to calculate me!" Pan Qizhi didn't expect Xia You to record. He rushed up furiously, trying to beat Xia You, but was stopped by the bodyguard beside Xia You.

Uncle Zhong stood up and said solemnly: "Master Qizhi, please pay attention to the occasion."

This sentence undoubtedly cooled Pan Qizhi, he suddenly remembered that Si Ye was still here.

"Si...Uncle..." Pan Qizhi looked at Si Ye tremblingly.

Si Ye glanced at him with an indifferent expression.

"Uncle Zhong, send him back to Pan's family and tell Mrs. Rong that our family can't afford such a child."

Uncle Zhong respectfully responded, and walked to Pan Qizhi with his bodyguard, "Master Qizhi, please."

Pan Qizhi thought that there was a problem with his ears, and Si Ye actually wanted to kick him out of the Si family. He was completely panicked, and Liushen looked at Si Yichen without a master.

Si Yichen didn't expect that this was a major event either. Even though Pan Qizhi was a villain, he was a good dog. Without Pan Qizhi, it would be inconvenient for him to do many things.

"Father, Qi Zhi was also confused for a while. He must know that he was wrong. Please forgive him this time." Si Yichen pleaded for Pan Qizhi.

If Pan Qizhi is really kicked out by Si Ye today, then Pan Qizhi's good days will be over. Don't even want to hang around in City A in the future. Not only Pan Qizhi himself, but the Pan family will also be implicated.