Part 25

"Si Ye, you are crazy!" Ms. Tao exploded as soon as she heard Si Ye's answer. The calmness on her face could no longer be stretched, "You are a monster! After so many years, I thought you would have changed it a long time ago. Why are you doing this to me? Have you always planned to retaliate against me like this?"

Si Ye allowed her to abuse her, the more indifferent he was, the more angry Ms. Tao became. She gritted her teeth and stared at Si Ye, "Why is it your brother, not you!"

"Si Ye, you have to figure out that the Si family originally belonged to your brother. When the child is found, you are going to return everything from the Si family to the child. Without finding the child, Yi As your brother's adopted son, Chen is the one who has the most inheritance rights."

"You can't give Si's family to an outsider!"

Si Ye's deep eyes stared at Ms. Tao quietly and said: "I just want to get married, your reaction doesn't have to be that big."

Ms. Tao said disapprovingly: "Don't think that I don't know what your calculations are. You and Chen Xu married in order to get your father's inheritance."

"I won't agree. It is stated in the will made by your father before his death that your marriage partner can only get the pen of the inheritance after I nod and agree. It is impossible for me to agree." Ms. Tao and her husband are in the office. When Ye was adolescent, they discovered that there were homosexual-related books on Si Ye's bookshelf. They immediately questioned Si Ye, who had been abroad for several years, coupled with the correct guidance of the books, did not think it was anything, so they generously admitted .

But what he didn't expect was that his parents could not accept him as homosexual at all, and even thought he was a pervert, a monster, and wanted to send him to the hospital for treatment. Originally, they thought Si Ye was not as good as his older brother. After knowing that Si Ye was homosexual, they did not have a good face to him. Verbal attacks and cold violence were commonplace. If Si Ye's elder brother Si Jinwen hadn't stopped him, Si Ye's parents were afraid. He was sent to the so-called hospital for treatment long ago.

Later, Si Jinwen and his wife died unexpectedly. The most common sentence his parents said was why it was his brother who died, not him.

Si Ye thought that over time, he would reach a settlement with his parents. It was not until the lawyer issued his will after his father died that he realized that his father had not accepted his sexual orientation until his death.

"You will agree." Si Ye took out the envelope and put it on the table. Ms. Tao frowned, not sure why Si Ye was so confident.

She didn't change her face suddenly until she opened the envelope and saw the photo inside.

"You follow me?"

She was so embarrassed and annoyed that she wanted to take Si Ye alive.

Si Ye didn't take it seriously, and his slender fingers tapped on the table with ease, "Don't do anything wrong and don't be afraid of ghosts calling the door. Since you dare to do it, you should be mentally prepared to be discovered."

Ms. Tao trembled with anger, "Si Ye, I am your mother, you will be struck by lightning if you treat me like this."

Si Ye said with a faint smile, "Really? If this is the case, you might as well worry about whether my dad will come to you at night."

He stood up, dusted the wrinkles on his shirt, and said, "He must have never thought that you will be messed up with your niece's husband when you are sixty-three years old."