Part 55

"My watch is gone. Did any of you see it?" Chen Xu returned to the bedroom and found that the watch he had placed on the table was gone. He took a shower and put it on the table. He didn't remember to wear it when he left. I didn't expect my watch to be lost after just two days of walking.

"Did you wear the watch you've been wearing the other day? I didn't see it." Zhu Yaoyuan shook his head. He is not addicted to luxury goods, so he doesn't know how expensive Chen Xu's watch is.

"What?! The watch with your D card is missing?" Tang Zhen almost didn't stare out his eyes, he hurried over to help Chen Xu, but the three of them did not find it after a round of searching.

Obviously lost.

Chen Xu frowned and said to the two of them: "Look if you have lost anything."

The two hurried to look through their cabinets.

"Fuck, did I have to save money to buy a game console?" Zhu Yaoyuan was struck by lightning. His parents didn't like him to play games, thinking that he was playing with things, and the money he saved for a long time was specially commissioned to purchase from overseas. , You lost it like that? !

"The money I hid under my clothes is gone. I originally planned to send it home in a few days." Tang Zhen's money is not much, only about one thousand yuan, because he needs to use money and save tuition. There is not much money that can be sent home. His family is in a rural area and is very remote. He can't send money directly. He can only send money by mail. He sends a sum of money back every month and uses the rest for himself.

But this thousand yuan was also earned by his exhausting part-time work. Suddenly it was gone, and Tang Zhen was a little bit embarrassed and his eyes were red.

"A thief in the bedroom?" Zhu Yaoyuan asked with a dazed expression.

"Yeah." Chen Xu nodded, moving her gaze to Wu Bin's position, "I just don't know if it's an insider or an outsider."

Tang Zhen flushed with anger, "He must have stole it!"

Zhu Yaoyuan pulled La Tangzhen in embarrassment, "Don't speak so absolutely, if it's not, I will ask him when Wu Bin comes back."

"It's not who he is. You see that my clothes are not messy. The person who steals the money is looking at the place where I put the money. The people who know where I put the money are not the only people in our dormitory. "Tang Zhen stood beside the cabinet with arms folded, and said arrogantly: "When he comes back later, if he doesn't admit it, I will call the police directly! Since he doesn't want to be a classmate, then don't do it."

Tang Zhen made sense. Zhu Yaoyuan scratched his cheeks, but still didn't want to make matters worse. "We will solve it privately. If it doesn't work, tell the counselor. The school will definitely not cover it."

Zhu Yaoyuan comforted Tang Zhen for a long time. Tang Zhen was not forgiving, and his attitude slowly softened. He knew that Wu Bin came from the countryside just like him. It was not easy to get the test from there. It was not only the hope of the whole family. It is also the hope of the whole village. If no one is a sage, who can do nothing, Wu Bin may just be obsessed with ghosts for a while, and he is unwilling to ruin Wu Bin. If Wu Bin admits his mistakes and has a good attitude, he can forget it.

After waiting for about half an hour, Wu Bin came back from the library with his schoolbag on his back. As soon as he came back, he saw three people in the dormitory sitting on a stool with a face of interrogation.

Wu Bin subconsciously wanted to run. As soon as he turned around, Zhu Yaoyuan quickly grabbed his schoolbag.

"Wu Bin, what are you running?" Zhu Yao was originally the head of the dormitory. He usually relies on him to communicate with Wu Bin. In fact, he doesn't really want to talk to Wu Bin. After all, Wu Bin has a weird temper, and sometimes he is suddenly inexplicable. Angry, Zhu Yaoyuan was confused and didn't know that his words had stepped on his minefield again.