Part 76

Chen Xu didn't actually go to the toilet, nor did he want to go to the toilet. He was just irritated by Si Ye's eyes. He didn't hold back and took people out for a while, and took them to the alley behind the bar. Steal-love is a good place to do things.

The sky outside was completely dark, the small alley behind the bar was dimly lit, and only a dim street light from a distance came in, adding a bit of ambiguity to the alley.

Before Chen Xu could speak, he was held in his arms and kissed by Si Ye. He was only wearing a thin shirt and there was no air conditioning outside. It was early spring at the moment, but the early spring night was not warm, Si Ye He wrapped the person in his arms with a coat, Chen Xu pressed against Si Ye's warm chest, feeling Si Yechi's hot kiss in his mouth, the cold dissipated, and a trace of sweat was actually hot.

Si Ye had never kissed Chen Xu in such a remote and simple place, and he could still hear the noisy voices of the surrounding residents. They seemed to isolate the outside world. The two of them were on their own, with only each other in their eyes.

It was not until Lu Hai went out to find someone anxiously, and Chen Xu came back, "Where did you go? Did you eat your stomach?"

"It's okay, let's go." Chen Xu's voice was a little muffled, Lu Hai intuitively felt that Chen Xu was a bit strange, but he didn't think much about it when he was about to play.

Until Chen Xu passed by him, through the colorful lights, Lu Hai faintly saw a dazzling kiss-mark on Chen Xu's collarbone, his brain was blank for a few seconds, and he suddenly understood that, just now Chen Xu and Si Ye Not going to the toilet at all, but...

Lu Hai cursed lowly, "Fuck!"

How old is their family, they were eaten and wiped out. Lu Hai, who was holding an old father's heart, was about to beat his chest, and their pigs were arched by other people's pigs! The key is that their pigs take the initiative!

"What to do? I'm so nervous, Zhen Zhen said that she is in the audience, I, I, I, what if I forget the words for a while?" Zhu Yaoyuan was spinning around nervously.

He had a date with Qin Yuzhen in the morning. Qin Yuzhen heard that he had a performance in the evening and he wanted to go to the bar to rehearse first.

Even if Zhu Yaoyuan wanted to go to Qin Yuzhen's house to pick her up in person, he was too weak. He just received Qin Yuzhen at the street entrance. After Qin Yuzhen saw his look, he was a little surprised and took the initiative to hold him. His arms, praise him for being handsome today, and look forward to his performance tonight.

Zhu Yaoyuan, who was already under pressure, was even more powerful than Liushen.

Both Ke Xinghao and Yuan Ren were comforting Zhu Yaoyuan. Zhu Yaoyuan was still nervous, and Chen Xu suddenly said, "Should I sing for you?"

Zhu Yaoyuan was stunned, and heard Chen Xu say: "My boyfriend is watching from below, I don't mind singing for you, the limelight will be mine for a while, and he will definitely be impressed by my charm."

Zhu Yaoyuan was stunned by these remarks. Moreover, Chen Xu didn't seem to be joking. He thought about it, but he is the lead singer. The focus of the audience, if he performs well, Qin Yuzhen Don't love him to death.

"No, no, no, I'll go on it myself." Zhu Yaoyuan took a few steps back quickly, for fear that Chen Xu would rob him.

Ke Xinghao secretly gave Chen Xu a thumbs up, your brother Xu is still your brother Xu.

Si Ye stood in the crowd, looking up at the stage, the lights suddenly dimmed, and as the music sounded, several people from Chen Xu appeared on the stage.