Part 77

15L: I also saw a luxury car on the school grass! It's the kind where the driver will come down and open the door for him. I thought I was watching a TV show!

16L: Don't say, the school grass's face is matched with that picture, it is a big movie picture in minutes!

17L: I heard early in the morning that the school grass family is very rich. Is that so rich? That car is a global limited edition, right?

18L: emmmm... I blame the school for being too low-key, which always makes me forget that he is from a wealthy family.

19L: I was at the door. The moment I drove, I caught a glimpse of a man in the car! Damn it was just a blink, but it almost made me scream!

20L: Fuck! School boyfriend? ? ? ! !

21L: Ahhhhhhhhhh! The school boyfriend drove a global limited edition luxury car to pick him up from school? Woori, this is fairy love, full of the fragrance of money.

22L: That's not clear, but the man who came to pick up the school grass is older than the school grass at first glance.

23L: Wait, you make it clear, isn't the school grass attacking? I don't believe that the school grass will suffer!

24L: People only said that the other party is older than the school grass, and didn't say that the school grass is a bad one. Haven't you heard of the young wolf dog? Talking about our school grass!

25L: It makes sense. The school grass must be offensive. If he accepts A, then there will be no 1 in this world!

Tang Zhen sent this post to Chen Xu, laughing into a fool in the group.

Hazelnut: Hahahaha, they are sure that you are attacking. I really want to open a bet. If others press you, I will attack.

Chen Xu:...

□□: Wow, there is such a way to make money, why not call me!

Chen Xu: Leave the group with you two.

Chen Xu didn't expect that he would be secretly photographed. His marriage with Si Ye was not publicly announced. One was that they were not really in love at the time, and they were only married by agreement. Second, Si Ye felt that he was too young and he had just entered university. If he was made public, it might affect him. In order to protect Chen Xu, he only made the public in a small area.

He is not a high-profile person, nor does he feel that he needs to explain his affairs to others, so he swipes the forum page a few times and shuts it down after reading it for a while.

It didn't take much time to make the clothes quantity data. When it was over, Si Ye took him to the restaurant for dinner.

"Si Ye."

As soon as Chen Xu heard this sound, she subconsciously tensed her body.

He turned around and saw Xiang Xiuhe as expected, but Mo Hang was still standing next to Xiang Xiuhe today.

With a gentle smile on Xiang Xiuhe's face, he walked over to greet them both.

"You guys come to eat too, let's get together." Xiang Xiuhe suggested.

Seeing that Mo Hang was also there, Si Ye was about to agree. He heard Chen Xu's estranged and politely said: "Sorry, it was hard to make time for a date with Uncle Si today. We have booked a private room for lovers, which is not convenient. I hope you understand. "

When Chen Xu said that, he hugged Si Ye's arm, a squeamish and clingy little lover.

The smile on Xiang Xiuhe's face froze, but he didn't expect that he would be rejected, and Mo Hang was still there.