Part 83

"Sir, Master Si Lin didn't go to class lately." Uncle Zhong has a headache. He has advised Si Lin several times, but now he sees Si Ye regardless of him, so he can play around like a joy, where he can hear the clock. Uncle's advice even felt that Uncle Zhong had too much responsibility under him.

Si Ye put down the file in his hand, "Are you out to play with Sun Pangfei again?"

"Yes, I heard from the people at Villa No. 5 that Master Si Lin hasn't come back for a few days and nights." Uncle Zhong's face showed a sad expression. It was hard to find Master Si Lin. How could Master Si Lin come back? how about this.

Si Ye was silent for a while, but in the end he thought that this was the only blood of his elder brother and sister-in-law, "Call him and let him come back."

"Yes." Uncle Zhong walked out for a certain distance, then stopped and said, "Sir, Master Si Lin is still young, and it is inevitable that he is very playful. You still need to help him."

Uncle Zhong's words made Si Ye's eyes sinking, "I know Uncle Zhong."

Uncle Zhong leaned back and closed the door of the study lightly.

He was indeed very angry by Si Lin, and he didn't even want to care about him anymore. Since Si Lin wanted to play, let him play. He didn't need to be that bad guy.

Will Si Lin change?

Si Ye didn't know. He didn't have any good feelings for him from the first time he saw this child.

Although the Fan family lived poorly, they did not treat Si Lin badly. They would definitely give Si Lin a bite, so how could Si Lin develop such a character.

Si Ye has not experienced the normal family relationship. He has no idea how to get along with Si Lin. What's more, Si Lin still has that kind of thought to Chen Xu. This makes Si Ye even more tired of Si Lin, and he understands rationally that he should replace Si Lin. His elder brother-in-law cultivated Si Lin to become a talent, but emotionally he didn't want to take care of Si Lin.

Since Si Lin inherited the inheritance of his parents, he has a huge sum of money in his hand, and his heart is even more wild.

Those classmates who looked down on him before, now all come over to cheat him with scornful faces. Si Lin enjoys this feeling very much and takes them to drink spicy food, showing that he is a rich young man.

Ban Hua, who used to ignore him, also took the initiative to talk to him, but Si Lin is no longer interested in women. He talked to Ban Hua with a smile on his face, scolding her as a **** in disdain- son.

"Brother Lin, like Li Jie just now, you mean let her sleep for you, she will definitely not refuse, I really think how pure she is." Si Lin's Hupengou friend sat over with a wretched look. Said: "There happens to be a hotel around here, should I help you buy some condoms?"

"No, I'm not interested in her." Si Lin is not only not interested in Li Jie, he is only interested in men now.

"You really deserve to be Brother Lin. I have seen a lot of young ladies, and I look like a village girl." The people around him were holding Si Lin. Before he was drunk, Si Lin was drunk by these flattering words. NS.

As he was about to speak, the ringtone of his cell phone's incoming call suddenly rang.

"I'm going to answer the phone." Si Lin stood up and went outside to answer. The call was from Si's house. Who would look for him?

"Uncle looking for me?!" When Si Lin heard what Uncle Zhong said, his hands and feet instantly softened, didn't Si Ye leave him alone?

Why did you call him again all of a sudden?