Part 53

"Come to the study, I have something to discuss with you." Grandpa Sun didn't regard himself as an outsider at all, and directly ordered Si Ye.

Chen Xu squeezed his fists subconsciously. Tao Minzhi basically stayed in Villa No. 5. Chen Xu hadn't heard anyone dare to speak to Si Ye in such an unceremonious tone for a long time. Even if Grandpa Sun was an elder, Chen Xu felt that he was leaning on the old man. , I am very upset about this.

Si Ye took Chen Xu's hand and walked to the study with Grandpa Sun. As soon as Grandpa Sun turned his head, he saw Si Ye holding Chen Xu. He frowned and said displeased: "I'm talking to you, you take him. What are you doing? My grandson family will still treat him badly."

He stared at Chen Xu coldly and said, "The boss is not young anymore, and he's not a little girl. Is there a bit of man's blood in the slimy?"

Before Chen Xu could react, Si Ye sank his face first, "It seems that the old man doesn't welcome us, and the gift has been delivered. I wish you good luck in the East China Sea and longevity, and we will leave first."

Si Ye said to leave, and did not see Grandpa Sun's dumb and shocked face at all.

"Si Ye! Stop for me!" After Grandpa Sun reacted, he hurriedly called Si Ye out loudly. He must not let Si Ye leave just like that. Whoever came to congratulate him today was not because of Si Ye.

It's a pity that Si Ye turned a deaf ear, and took Chen Xu to stride out of the meteor.

"what happened?"

"What happened? Why did Mr. Si look unhappy."

"Could it be that Grandpa Sun annoyed Si Dong?"

"Grandpa Sun is also true. Normally Si Ye respects him as an elder. He really thinks that he is Si Ye's father and failed. This has angered Si Ye. I see how their Sun family ends up."

"Why did Si Ye come and leave? Today is a good day for my dad. He has been expecting you to come for a long time. You can't go. I want to have a few more drinks with you later." Sun Dekang hurried out to stop him. Si Ye, as the saying goes, you don't hit smiley people with your hands. Sun Dekang, who is accustomed to business, knows when to go down and down.

Grandpa Sun chased him up and slammed his crutches heavily for breath. Sun Dekang hurriedly grabbed the old man to stop him talking nonsense. This time Si Ye was obviously different from before. It seems that using Sun Keting as a starting point will sooner or later be useless.

"I'm so old, saying he can't say a word for a teenage boy?" Grandpa Sun felt that he was old and Chen Xu was only a teenager. Even if Chen Xu and Si Ye are okay, teach him how much. There is absolutely no problem with the truth of being a human being.

What's more, he was right. This Chen Xu was only eighteen years old and knew that he had crawled into the bed of the uncle Si Ye, fascinated Si Ye. If a good girl didn't marry, she had to marry one with only one face. The boy who can see goes home.

Grandpa Sun originally thought he was reasonable, thinking that Si Ye would reflect on his words, but Si Ye choked him with a single word.

"Yes." Si Ye looked down at him condescendingly, eyes full of frost.

Grandpa Sun's eyes widened, like a knuckle in his throat.

Si Ye said sharply with his eyes: "My people can't bear the slightest grievance. Even if there is something wrong with him, I can teach him, and there is no need for outsiders to put a beak."

As soon as his voice fell, the whole room was silent, and Grandpa Sun flushed. He was half of his body, and he was so humiliated by a junior.

Grandpa Sun wanted Si Ye to take his little vixen away, but he remembered that the Sun family had to rely on Si Ye, not to mention that the child needed to use Si Ye's contacts to find it.