Part 101 EXTRA

chen xu died in the winter when he was twenty-two years old, and although he was afraid, he still ushered in this day in this life.

there was no si yichen, no one who wanted to hurt him, but chen xu was still worried that the time he had stolen would not be taken back.

but even more frightened than him was si ye, who began to sleep badly a few days before his death in his previous life, having nightmares every day, always waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares, and his body was covered in cold sweat.

at first, chen xu did not know about this matter, until one day he ate a hot pot at dinner, and he was awakened by thirst in the middle of the night, and when he opened his eyes, he was facing si yi's four eyes in the dark night, which was enough to wake up chen xu's doze.

from that night on, he knew that si ye was more afraid and anxious than his client.

until the day of his death, si ye did nothing, did not allow him to go out, and held him on the bed, afraid that if he let go, chen xu would disappear.

chen xu understood si ye's fear, obediently lying in si ye's arms, talking to him distracted his attention, but unfortunately the effect was not very good, si ye was immersed in anxiety, and his attention could not be focused on his words at all.

"uncle si." chen xu raised his hand and touched si ye's chin.

si yi woke up like a dream, looked down at him, and as soon as he opened his mouth, his voice was dumbfounded, "huh? "

chen xu lifted his head and kissed his boss yi's chin, and then his slightly cool lips.

twenty-two-year-old chen xu, with a height of one meter and eighty-two, was no longer thin and thin, but every inch of his flesh and bones was just right, like a reed, straight and flexible.

chen xu pulled si ye's hand and reached into his silk pajamas, taking the initiative and eagerly, si yi swallowed a mouthful of spit with difficulty, "xiao xu... i'm not in the mood right now..."

however, chen xu did not let him go because of this, but instead intensified his ignition, and tried his best to ignite si yi.

no matter how many years have passed, chen xu has a fatal attraction to si ye, and chen xu hooks up on him, and he is fascinated.

on this day, chen xu was particularly enthusiastic, as if he was going to burn out his life, and even a piece of wood soaked by water would be ignited by him, not to mention that he was not at all.

from day to dusk to night.

every time si ye tried to spare chen xu, he was hugged tightly by chen xu and murmured eagerly in his ear with his hoarse voice.

when the torrent receded, everything returned to calm, and i don't know when zero o'clock has passed.

chen xu's eyes were thin red, the white skin on his chest had not yet faded red, and he closed his eyes and gasped, like a stranded fish, looking pitiful.

si ye brushed away the tears from the corners of his eyes for him, and his gloomy face finally rained and cleared, and with a smile, he bowed his head and kissed chen xu's sideburns, "bao bao, i love you." "

chen xu, who was already delirious, seemed to hear these words, reached out and grabbed si ye's hand, slowly opened his moist eyes, and his eyebrows were gentle, "i love you too, uncle si." "

after this day, chen xu and si ye's mood finally relaxed, the atmosphere in the main house was no longer gloomy, and the servants finally breathed a sigh of relief.

chen xu's career was booming, and one weekend, he and ke xinghao had an appointment with them.

after graduation, ke xinghaozi inherited his father's business and followed his father in business, although he was not good at studying, but his familiar personality made him mix in the business field.