Part 94

"Oh, how come these two kids drink so much." Seeing Si Ye and Lin Yirun leaning on the chair, the elder mother quickly called the servant to cook the sober soup.

"Si Ye, drink!" Lin Yirun said drunkenly and still called Si Ye to drink.

Si Ye was quiet when he was drunk, his head tilted on the chair and his eyes closed, as if he was asleep.

Lin Yijun and Lin Yixuan are also a little drunk, but they are not as drunk as these two people, and the uncle and the second uncle are not much better.

"Uncle Si, is it uncomfortable?" Chen Xu didn't know when Si Ye was drunk so much. He was always being dragged by the old man to talk.

Si Ye frowned, his complexion a little bad, Chen Xu touched his face distressedly, and picked him up, "I will take him up to rest."

"Dad helps you get people up, you can't move them alone." Lin Penghan didn't drink much, only he and Master Lin were sober in the audience.

"Well, thank you." Chen Xuchong nodded Lin Penghan.

Lin Penghan smiled awkwardly, "Thank you for what to say to Dad."

Putting Si Ye on the bed, Lin Penghan worried that Si Ye would be drunk for a while, and Chen Xu would not be able to get him alone. He told Chen Xu if he had anything to call him. He was in the next room.

After Lin Penghan went out, he closed the door easily, Chen Xu leaned over and took off Si Ye's clothes, dampened the towel with warm water, wrung out and wiped Si Ye's body.

Not long after, Zhuo Shunan brought a bowl of hangover soup, "I blame your brother, I will talk about him tomorrow."

"Is Si Ye okay? If it's uncomfortable, I'll call the family doctor over."

"You don't need to call a doctor. He is already asleep. Go back and rest in the middle of the night." Chen Xu took the hangover soup and said to Zhuo Shunan.

"Are you okay alone?" Zhuo Shunan looked at Chen Xu's thin figure, worried that if Si Ye became drunk, he would not be able to handle it alone.

"No problem, Uncle Si is very quiet when he is drunk and doesn't make trouble." Chen Xu said.

Zhuo Shunan nodded, "If something happens, remember to call us next door."

"Well, thank you, good night." Chen Xu gently closed the door, and walked to the bed with the hangover soup. When the hangover soup cooled down, he patted Si Ye's face, "Uncle Si, drink the hangover soup. Sleep again."

It's a pity that Si Ye slept hard and didn't respond to Chen Xu. Chen Xu stared at him for a while, and made sure that Si Ye would not wake up anyway to drink the sober soup by himself, so he took a sip by himself and leaned over to the Secretary. Ye.

The drunk Si Ye was hot and hot. He felt something moist and soft touching his lips. Then a stream of water moistened his dry throat, and he couldn't help but want to absorb more.

Chen Xu simply wanted to feed Si Ye's sober soup, but she did not expect that Si Ye would suddenly wrap up and kiss him so that the ends of his eyes were red and his lips were red.

It is a pity that Si Ye, who is so drunk, does not have the ability to commit crimes. Chen Xu can only go to the bathroom to solve it after the difficult feeding of the sober soup.

After taking a bath, Chen Xu still had a slight chill on his body. He lay down next to Si Ye, seeming to perceive the coolness around him. Si Ye, the big stove, instantly turned over and hugged him.