Part 82

The scene was very embarrassing, and Chen Xu froze in place, "Uncle Si, didn't you go to the company?"

"Today is the weekend." Now Si Ye tries his best to schedule work on working days, and can accompany Chenxu on Saturdays and Sundays.

"Oh." Chen Xu nodded absently, saying that Si Ye was not a workaholic, and when did he start the weekend?

Si Ye stepped forward and stood in front of him, and asked him bluntly: "Are you calling my primary doctor just now?"

"Yeah." Chen Xu bit her head and nodded.

"Do you suspect that there is a problem with my sex-function?" Si Ye did not expect that he and Chen Xu hadn't really completed the great harmony of life, and Chen Xu first suspected that there was a problem with him.

"No, it's just that the amount of medicine administered by Xiang Xiuhe is too large. I am worried that it will affect your body." Chen Xu answered him honestly. In short, he has been tested last night, and Si Ye has no problem. He is right now. Don't worry about telling Si Ye about this, it will hurt Si Ye's self-esteem.

Si Ye nodded clearly, it's no wonder that Chen Xu was so abnormal and so proactive last night, because it turned out to be to test whether there was a problem with him.

He leaned slightly, and leaned over his head and asked in a low voice in Chen Xu's ear: "I heard you and the doctor called, is it satisfied last night?"

Chen Xu's ears turned red, and he took a step back, trying to avoid Si Ye's questioning.

Si Ye was willing to let him go, stretched out his hand to hold his lean waist, and buckled the person in his arms.

"My kid, what do you want to say?"

Chen Xu had nowhere to escape, so she could only put her head on Si Ye's chest, hit him a few times with her head, and vent her dissatisfaction.

His movements were very light, as if he was afraid of hitting Si Ye with pain. Si Ye couldn't help laughing, he just thought how cute his little boy was.

"Full...satisfied..." Chen Xu stammered and answered him, her snow-white neck stained with crimson.

"There are more satisfied." Si Ye suddenly picked up the person and strode towards the bed that was still too late to be cleaned up.

Daylight spilled in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the warm spring breeze moved the curtains, bringing a refreshing floral fragrance.

Chen Xu raised her hand and put the back of her hand on her eyes. It was really hard to resist playing so exciting in broad daylight.

Si Ye straightened up and stretched out his hand to take his hand away. His warm lips touched his glistening eyes. Chen Xu felt that he was cherished by Si Ye, and his heart couldn't help but soften into a stream of spring water.

He stretched his hand around Si Ye's neck and pulled the person off, wanting to kiss him.

Don't start Si Ye, "I haven't rinsed his mouth yet."

Chen Xu turned a deaf ear, and stubbornly broke Si Ye's head over and greeted him warmly.

...

Two days later, Chen Xu asked a leave to accompany Si Ye for a physical examination. The counselor told him euphemistically that he had asked for a lot of leave recently.

Chen Xu said that he knew that it was the father of the funder, and the counselor did not dare to say more, and could only respectfully grant Chen Xu a false note.